New Test E only cycle

Yes here is a be for pic lol i have other but this was actually of when i weighed 132lbs when i started my cycle i was 140. I now weigh as of today after losing some water weight 162lbs...was 165 so lost 3lbs. I am waiting until after i cut to actually post my be for and after pics side by side. View attachment 551107

No offense by before you didn't look good at all nor do you have a base for a cycle. I looked better at 18 natty and now at 22 I'm going to entering my first competition. You definitely needed nutrition not juice.

do you plan on posting before/after pictures? im running the same cycle as you soon

edit: nvm found the pictures

No offense by before you didn't look good at all nor do you have a base for a cycle. I looked better at 18 natty and now at 22 I'm going to entering my first competition. You definitely needed nutrition not juice.

Yea well I also do not believe everything I hear. Here's me now after i was told i would not gain on cycle or my diet was not good enough blah blah blah.....looks to me like it works and i am doing exactly what i need to be doing. As for you going into comp congrats and good luck. I had a full time job at that age and probably didn't have everything you had when you was 18 and lifting. Everything I have had sense I was 15 was paid for 100% by me and i had to make do. Just because you are the way you are does not make you better than anyone else. You might enter comp at age 22 congrats I am 25 and own my own business. I hope at 22 you have more of a career path than lifting weights and being judgmental towards others. Because you clearly can not type one complete sentence! View attachment 551141View attachment 551142

How did you dose your Aromatase inhibitor (AI) and what days/wks?

I ran a test only cycle. I have liquid letro on hand and had it on hand at the start of the cycle in case I had any signs what so ever of gyno. But i never had a single sign of gyno and i didn't even ever have any acne what so ever. From everything I read on this site and the studies I have read. On a test only cycle of 500mg you really do not have to take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if you are not susceptible to sides but you should ALWAYS have one on hand just in case you start to have symptoms showing up.

I ran a test only cycle. I have liquid letro on hand and had it on hand at the start of the cycle in case I had any signs what so ever of gyno. But i never had a single sign of gyno and i didn't even ever have any acne what so ever. From everything I read on this site and the studies I have read. On a test only cycle of 500mg you really do not have to take an Aromatase inhibitor (AI) if you are not susceptible to sides but you should ALWAYS have one on hand just in case you start to have symptoms showing up.

Thanks a lot bro!

Yea well I also do not believe everything I hear. Here's me now after i was told i would not gain on cycle or my diet was not good enough blah blah blah.....looks to me like it works and i am doing exactly what i need to be doing. As for you going into comp congrats and good luck. I had a full time job at that age and probably didn't have everything you had when you was 18 and lifting. Everything I have had sense I was 15 was paid for 100% by me and i had to make do. Just because you are the way you are does not make you better than anyone else. You might enter comp at age 22 congrats I am 25 and own my own business. I hope at 22 you have more of a career path than lifting weights and being judgmental towards others. Because you clearly can not type one complete sentence! View attachment 551141View attachment 551142

Are you an English major? Clearly you aren't. I do have a college degree behind me. I'm sure you own a business. Is it a hot dog stand? You're just getting all mad at people on here because you don't know how to train nor eat properly. Bodybuilding is my hobby, I just so happen to have good genetics. You can see me at the Sandra Wickem fall classic this year. Congrats on your cycle, you still look like shit.

And after all is said and done with the "blah blah blah" you will go back to how you looked beforehand since your diet was lacking and will only support what you were before cycle. You made gains, no one's denying that, but keeping them is the hard part and without proper diet, your going to go back down to 140-150lbs (whatever you were before).

And after all is said and done with the "blah blah blah" you will go back to how you looked beforehand since your diet was lacking and will only support what you were before cycle. You made gains, no one's denying that, but keeping them is the hard part and without proper diet, your going to go back down to 140-150lbs (whatever you were before).

Wont happen as long as i eat the way i did on cycle minus cutting carbs for cutting. What i eat to put on the mass put on that mass because it was enough to fuel my body to grow ect. We will see who is wrong come the end of the year. I put in the work and I eat properly to grow CLEARLY ^^^.

Wont happen as long as i eat the way i did on cycle minus cutting carbs for cutting. What i eat to put on the mass put on that mass because it was enough to fuel my body to grow ect. We will see who is wrong come the end of the year. I put in the work and I eat properly to grow CLEARLY ^^^.

That's what my argument was trying to get across. Yes you'll keep your gains so long as you keep up your training and diet. But if your diet goes back to what it was before cycle don't be surprised if you drop down to 140 again. 20lbs isn't bad for a cycle so just keep it up and don't stop eating

Back