New to forums, having some issues please help !

Sflpowerlifter

Hey guys, I'm 29 and been on gear since I was about 23 on and off. I got into powerlifting last year and did a few cycles leading into the meet. I ran 500 mg test email and 375 of eq per week for first cycle 15 weeks. Took some GNRH and tomax and some time off. Then leading into the meet I did 500 mg test e a week, 300 of tren week, and 50 dbol a day 3 weeks out from the meet. I used to drink and do social party drugs bit gave that all up leading into the meet. After the meet, I stayed on 250 mg of test till a month ago. Had a bad break up, and then I got an inner ear infection and was getting dizzy spells and almost fainting for what I felt was no reason. My doc wanted me to stop taking test cold turkey, which I feel was a BAD idea after being on a maintenence dosage for 7 months. My blood came back pretty good. I had an echocardiagram and my left ventricle was enlarged a bit but doc said nothing to worry about.

The beginning of this week after taking off 2 from lifting cause I was having anxiety and pannic attacks from business and new found singleness. I went to lift, did a few sets of bench, had a weird heart palpitation and felt faint/ had a weird taste in my mouth and decided to take the rest of this week off. Kinda trying to figure out what to do here. I had a halter monitor on for 9 hours and had a 2 second sinus arrest, which I read is common in young athletes also. He's out of town and I'm in limbo right now wondering what to do. My test levels were only 584 on cycle so I don't feel like that would hurt my heart but I'm not a doctor.

PS I've been doing manual labor for 14 years and lifted pretty hard for a while so I think my heart should be pretty sound. Maybe this is all new found anxiety.

Thanks in advance.

Last edited by a moderator:
To clarify, you did or did not come off test? If you did, were the test results good from that, or are you talking about while cruising?

Maybe halfwit can help, but I think you need a doctor.
You've been reckless with your health running that much gear that consistently with drugs and booze to boot.
Time to listen to sound advice and take care of your Heath.

Have you ever run pct?
500 levels ON cycle?
Blood pressure?
Cholesterol?
Do you donate blood?
Hematocrit?

Last edited:
I did come off test but those were my cruising levels. I feel like shit cause doc told me to come off everything and dint do a pct yet. Crashing pretty fucking hard, thinking about taking one more cc to regulate then come off proper. I'll post my lab results, hemocrat wad within range. They were on cruise dose.

Yes, I've run a pct a few times. This was my first blast and cruise. I'd like to take some gnrh and go natural again for a while. I forgot how I injected the gnrh last time, I think I did it like an hcg Shot.

Test level was 584 on 1cc of test enanthate cruise.

BP is good 121/74 right now

Hemocrit levels are 47.9, I haven't given blood but they were within normal range.

My triglycerides were a little high at 238, total cholesterol was 145, and HDL was 1 point under normal range at 38.

This was all 1 month ago when I was doing. 1cc a week. I feel my energy levels dropping pretty substantially right now. Any advice on the gnrh injection to get my natural Glands working again would be greatly appreciated. I think I need to clear my system out before I continue use.

Test level 584 on 1 cc of test? Assuming that's 250mg you're gear appears to be well underdosed.

Fluctuating hormones can increase anxiety. Pair that with current life stress and that anxiety can effect your physical health as well.

Drugs and alcohol vs gear. Pick one.

Seems like you want to recover fully from your 7 month blast and cruise. Perhaps the doc is right. Maybe you should stop test and run a hefty pct. otherwise you're getting closer to TRT by the day.

Regardless of what you decide I think taking it easy in the gym would be wise. No physique of powerlifting trophy is worth your sudden, early......

I'm not familiar with the pct compounds you listed save for hcg, but you'll need to run a proper, longer pct that includes Nolvadex and Clomid.

I did come off test but those were my cruising levels. I feel like shit cause doc told me to come off everything and dint do a pct yet. Crashing pretty fucking hard, thinking about taking one more cc to regulate then come off proper. I'll post my lab results, hemocrat wad within range. They were on cruise dose.

Wow, agree with Gaijin.Japan - you're using pretty underdosed gear if that's after a month minimum at that dose. I really think that talking to your doctor about past AAS abuse was a bad idea, but no use crying over spilt milk either. ;)

The entire point of a PCT is to ease your body back into restarting its own production of testosterone. This is why it's ALWAYS recommended, as the effects of low T (what you're feeling right now) are not only horrible, but not good for your health either. I would definitely NOT inject any more test at this point, as that will stop your pituitary gland again, which as Gaijin.Japan mentioned, is pushing you towards the TRT train for life. I would order some clomid and nolvadex from Rui (banner at the top) and read the FAQ sticky for proper dosing/protocol. I would give the SERMs a solid six weeks to restore things, and then get a PRIVATE blood test (doctors can and often do put your information in notes that your insurance company can read and therefore discriminate against you with in the future) through privatemdlabs.com.

If your results come back low after six to eight weeks, then it's time to bite the bullet and think about TRT. We have a pretty solid TRT forum here, and there's a wealth of information inside it on what to look for, which tests to request, and above ALL ELSE, do NOT discuss previous AAS use with your doctor. How you got there is irrelevant; what matters at that point is that you would have a medical condition, and need treatment. Low T can and will KILL you if given long enough - and worst of all, it's a slow and painful one at that.

My .02c :)

ear infection + dizziness.. signs of vertigo imo..

also, i highly doubt your anxiety is from the gear alone..

a bad breakup can be disaster psychologically..

i think u just need some time to heal and refocus

Yea it all hit me at once. Now my docs got me paranoid. I've taken gnrh 2 times before to Kickstart my HPTA and I was fine. You guys think I'm good to do that and run some Nolvadex with it?

agree 100%!!!!!

Just got my bloods back. Test level was 77 and my T levels were dangerously low. My primary doc fucked me up. Got a new doctor and now we have me on the right track with Pharm gear. So I should be back to normal soon. No wonder I felt so out of it and lethargic.

Back