New to the forums not to AAS use

Grav1cs

Hey guys I'm new here and I'm pretty excited to hear from all of you and learning new things all the way. Been involved with weight training for years and finally a few years back decided to transcend my training to the dark side if you will. Pretty familiar with the AAS scene and have been training on an off steroids enough times to know the ups and the downs that come with. I still consider myself an amateur of the sport but continue to learn all the time about the subject of steroids which leads me to this forum page. Basically my background with steroids consists of what I can get from a local friend of mine near town. I run the same protocols every cycle with 24 weeks being my longest time on followed by a good pct and appropriate time off. New to the online world of AAS and recently made a purchase from a reputable supplier however I'm a little concerned already if what I purchased was legit or not. Maybe some of you guys out there that have been around for a while might have a look at what I got is legit or not?

Welcome! Post a pic of your gear. Someone may recognize it. Just make sure the pic doesn't include Source info.

Are you using the gear now? You could always look at your blood work results.

View attachment 558944

There's a couple pictures of the vials I got. I've been on for 5 days and don't feel anything. Since it's a SE I figured I feel something by now. Don't really want to pay 45$ for bloods at the moment just to see that this gear is bunk. Look legit to anyone or did I make another charitable donation somewhere?

Last edited:
Hey guys I'm new here and I'm pretty excited to hear from all of you and learning new things all the way. Been involved with weight training for years and finally a few years back decided to transcend my training to the dark side if you will. Pretty familiar with the AAS scene and have been training on an off steroids enough times to know the ups and the downs that come with. I still consider myself an amateur of the sport but continue to learn all the time about the subject of steroids which leads me to this forum page. Basically my background with steroids consists of what I can get from a local friend of mine near town. I run the same protocols every cycle with 24 weeks being my longest time on followed by a good pct and appropriate time off. New to the online world of AAS and recently made a purchase from a reputable supplier however I'm a little concerned already if what I purchased was legit or not. Maybe some of you guys out there that have been around for a while might have a look at what I got is legit or not?
Welcome!!! Aside from AAS what is your diet like? what do you drink often?

View attachment 558941 View attachment 558942

There's a couple pictures of the vials I got. I've been on for 5 days and don't feel anything. Since it's a SE I figured I feel something by now. Don't really want to pay 45$ for bloods at the moment just to see that this gear is bunk. Look legit to anyone or did I make another charitable donation somewhere?
can you upload them again upright? I had to turn my monitor upside down to see them, tripped a cord, the cord bumped into my hot chocolate and spilled all over my lap, then my maid walks in and sees me with a big wet spot in my lap.... get those pics upright bro, thanks!

Diet is pretty decent. Im 24 so I feel like I can get away with eating the junk food that usually punishes people and get by fairly unscathed. I don't drink soda so its pretty much milk and water. During my bulking phases its pretty routine for me to put down a gallon of 2% milk a day. I cook most of my own meals and when I go out to grab a bite its most usually subway

can you upload them again upright? I had to turn my monitor upside down to see them, tripped a cord, the cord bumped into my hot chocolate and spilled all over my lap, then my maid walks in and sees me with a big wet spot in my lap.... get those pics upright bro, thanks!

Im sorry to hear about that Milton sounds rough bro. Tried to give the upload another 5-6 tries, cropped and rotated the saved images on my disk before I uploaded. Not sure what the problem is but I do know that my computer will not allow me to post the pics upright.

Diet is pretty decent. Im 24 so I feel like I can get away with eating the junk food that usually punishes people and get by fairly unscathed. I don't drink soda so its pretty much milk and water. During my bulking phases its pretty routine for me to put down a gallon of 2% milk a day. I cook most of my own meals and when I go out to grab a bite its most usually subway

Junk food will still slow you down eventually, its great that your drinking milk and water and a gallon per day when your beefing up is great as long as you balance it out with meat protein. If you have a blender buy some fresh fruit and start making smoothies, licuados, frozen milk shakes etc. Try organic milk bro all that 2 % milk is just powdered. I drink half a gallon of organic milk per day (fresh from the cows utter) and do the same and it works great for me. I love subway also, I steak and cheese it whenever I get a chance.

Junk food will still slow you down eventually, its great that your drinking milk and water and a gallon per day when your beefing up is great as long as you balance it out with meat protein. If you have a blender buy some fresh fruit and start making smoothies, licuados, frozen milk shakes etc. Try organic milk bro all that 2 % milk is just powdered. I drink half a gallon of organic milk per day (fresh from the cows utter) and do the same and it works great for me. I love subway also, I steak and cheese it whenever I get a chance.

I've heard good things about this organic milk. I'll give it a try. Milk is my go to while bulking; throw a little peanut butter and protein in there and all things are good. Can't beat the fruits in your diet either. I take a preworkout but i swear I get just as much energy in the gym when I've been drinking lots of water and eating fruit like it's my job, bro science that's taken me a while to figure out

Back