New to the gear game. Getting older and trying to stay lean.

Marine312

Marine312 here. Enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1996 EAS in 2002. 40 years young and don't look nowhere near my age. I own a swimming pool business in East Texas and I am very active. Used to ride bareback and saddlebronc in the high school rodeo and calf roped. Just trying to stay fit and look as good as I can for myself and my hot ass wife. Any help for us older guys would be greatly appreciated.

whats up man, welcome to ology!

so youre 40.. lets get some more stats on you

weight
height
training history
body fat if you know it

goals

Marine312 here. Enlisted in the Marine Corps in 1996 EAS in 2002. 40 years young and don't look nowhere near my age. I own a swimming pool business in East Texas and I am very active. Used to ride bareback and saddlebronc in the high school rodeo and calf roped. Just trying to stay fit and look as good as I can for myself and my hot ass wife. Any help for us older guys would be greatly appreciated.

Semper Fi big dog. Welcome to OLOGY. There's a lot of forums around that offer the quick and easy route.. come in for a quick hello.. everyone tells you what gear and which place to get it from .. then most run off til its time to reorder...

Here.. you're gonna notice things are quite a bit more professional. Bro's looking after bro's.. making sure you're not hurting yourself #1.. Then try see if you've done any research and put together a good plan.. or are you just winging it.

This was the first forum I landed at.. and I'm glad I did. They run a tight ship here.. something devil-dogs appreciate. I stop in here every so often .. Feel free to shoot me a message after you get post count up a bit..

Good luck with your plans.. I'm telling you.. what you learn (or learn again) is invaluable.. There's some really knowledgeable members here..

They will tear you down, and then help to build you back up the right way. Read.. and watch.. ask alot of questions.

OohRa

Back