New to the forum but not the game. Looking for guru's advice!

Milkmaster

23 yrs old
5'8
180Lbs
6.4% BF (caliper reading)
Lifting expierence: 12 yrs
Bench Press: 350lbs
Squat: 425Lbs

Currently:
I do instinctive training. Something different every day every week. Usually workout 5 days a week, 2 body groups per session. Works great for me but with just creatine protein powder and the day to day supps, gains are extremely slow. I'm tired of busting my a** day in and day out, in the gym for hours and in the kitchen for health and seeing little benefits from it. I'm trying to break that 200 threshold and stay lean around where I'm at currently (6.4% BF). Seems impossible. I honestly believe I have reached my genetic potential.

BIO:
I've been lifting rigorously since I was in grade school (6th). I started out as an upper body freak max bench pressing 200 at 13 yrs old. I got up to 285 lbs as a freshman in high school and I began PH cycles getting me a 335lbs on bench press at 15 yrs old.I did not know the severity of what I was doing. There was a local nutrition store that sold PH OTC to us in high school and all the guys were taking them. Needless to say I ran into a plethora of problems. Only then did I begin to research what I was doing. I couldn't even give an accurate answer on the amount of PH cycles I've done, a guesstimate would be upwards of 10. (amazingly enough, after all this was over, a food blood panel showed everything to be normal aside from slightly elevated cholesterol)Once I learned that I was messing with pure crap I ceased the PH cycles and moved onto real gear. I researched for awhile but had several failed cycles.(partially due to my lack of knowledge and also to source quality) So I took time off and now feel like I know enough to jump back on the Bull. Looking for more knowledge and constructive criticism from the guru's. Thanks guys.:cool:

Back