New to this board, need advice

arnoldismyhero

Temporarily Suspended
Ok, i need some advice on couple of thinks,
i am 5'8'' 175 20 years old, i been working out now for like 3 years 6 days a week. I would say that i am very build for my size a lot people tell me same think. I did a cycle for like 6 weeks of qv250 and testosterone and i didn't see any results. My question is what gear shud i start with my first cycle. I done lots of research on all the roids and i familiar with most of them. i got a list here form my source and i dont know what to order.
can Anybody give some feedback. and another quick one q. Does clen really work. is it worth buying if u want to get cut.

thanks a lot guys.
(Do NOT post a fucking list...read the faq section and post for new members...Tx)

Last edited by a moderator:
The best advice I can give, and I think it is crucially important, would be to stick around for a while before you do anything... There's a lot to learn and from the sounds of it, you need guidance.

GreasyGreek said:
The best advice I can give, and I think it is crucially important, would be to stick around for a while before you do anything... There's a lot to learn and from the sounds of it, you need guidance.

Excellent advice. Read, soak up the info, ask questions, read some more, ask more questions. In a few weeks, you will have learned a shitload.

The guys on this board are really good at helping newbies and are an asset to you if you listen.

meso, hoho that board is worth as much as the pile of shit I leave after a good taco fiest in my opinion. Stay around here and read..I've learned and gotten to know more here in 2 months than I've done on all the other boards in 6 months

you are right, there is so much stuff here to learn, plus here at least u get a response from from actually know what they talking about.

Back