new to TRT , Test Cyp 200mg e/w

Just to be clear, my reference for 70mg every 3.5d isn't 3x/week. I'm suggesting start smaller at 140/week and bump as needed. Every 3.5 days comes out to Friday morning and Monday evening for me. By all means, follow your doc's advice - I'm just tossing some personal experience out there from a milder regime as you'll ALWAYS have an urge to bump it up. Bumping it up from 100/week is nicer to your body than bumping it up from 200. It's just normal to "want more".

Just to be clear, my reference for 70mg every 3.5d isn't 3x/week. I'm suggesting start smaller at 140/week and bump as needed. Every 3.5 days comes out to Friday morning and Monday evening for me. By all means, follow your doc's advice - I'm just tossing some personal experience out there from a milder regime as you'll ALWAYS have an urge to bump it up. Bumping it up from 100/week is nicer to your body than bumping it up from 200. It's just normal to "want more".

Yes I know what you meant , but after some more research I decided to pin 3x a week

200mg per week is quite a bit and may in fact be enough to give you steroid-like results and may also be more than you are able to take for the rest of your life.

Just curious what the reason is you say this, since I'm also on 200mg/week currently, and feeling generally great. What are the other pitfalls besides elevated RBC/hematocrit of being on a higher dose like this for a long time?

I remember when i was 24 thought i life all figured out. i would suggest hcg bro you never know what life going to throw at you, hell when your 44 you might meet the right girl and decide you want kids.
just read this...dont ever do that...my father had me at 44 its a pain in the ass having such an old father.

Back