Newbie confusion with cycle. Any advice?

Grey007

Hi everyone. I'm brand new to the world of steroids and stacking. A friend of mine suggested I try it as I haven't been seeing much results in the gym. He gave me details of a guy that could put a cycle together for me, which includes Masteron 100, Deco proprionate 100 and Anavar tablets. It's a 5 week cycle.
In the meanwhile another friend tells me the combination doesn't make sense at all since there's no test involved.
I'm confused. Have I wasted my money? I haven't started the cycle yet.
What do you guys suggest?

Welcome to the boards!!!
A generalized standard 1st cycle is something like 500mg week test but that's adter you have diet and training locked down. A cycle without proper eating and training is a waste of money and an unnecessary health risk. Like throwing a turbo on a used car. It may increase perfomance but it may just blow the engine.

Age, height, weight, experience working out, and goals will help you get specific details.

The threads at the top of this board are "standard reading". It will give you a very good start of knowledge and know how.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/anabolic-steroid-forum/

Last edited:
Saw a guy do something similar and sacrificed his libido in a BIG way. Suppressed natural production is a bad idea without supplementing with test.
No test= no cycle

What the heck is deco propionate? You haven't necessarily wasted your money, you can save these for the future. For a first cycle just do test like Mycellum said and the link he provided.

Mast and anavar for a first cycle is odd, and I don't think you would get the effect you are after. Don't know what this deco is, if it is test then there is some sense to this combo, but 5 weeks is silly.

Thanks guys! Really glad I found this forum.

I'm 32, 5 foot 8, 187 pounds. I've been working out for years but haven't seen much results. Or at least not the results I want! My goals are to bring down my bf% significantly and then start building.

I'm really frustrated that I trusted a buddy to help me with this stuff and now it seems I've been duped. Well, at least I haven't started yet.... I want to do this the safe way - not by getting unwanted health problems.

Thanks for all the advice guys!

Thanks guys! Really glad I found this forum.

I'm 32, 5 foot 8, 187 pounds. I've been working out for years but haven't seen much results. Or at least not the results I want! My goals are to bring down my bf% significantly and then start building.

I'm really frustrated that I trusted a buddy to help me with this stuff and now it seems I've been duped. Well, at least I haven't started yet.... I want to do this the safe way - not by getting unwanted health problems.

Thanks for all the advice guys!
be sure to read the beginners cycle sticky threads, 5 week cycle wont do a thing for you.
first cycles should be test c, some ai like arimidex and hcg. http://www.steroidology.com/forum/a...ycling-beginners-guide-safe-androgen-use.html

There is a huge problem with gym advice and people talking what they don't know. The dude selling them at your gym is bordering on a drug dealer. I've talked with people who "knew steroids" and within 5 minutes realized they didn't really know Jack shiz-nit.

Just read and read and read. Get a set of labs done to get your baseline levels before you start. It's your goal AFTER cycle. A return to normal blood levels but hopefully with more beef on the bones.

Back