Newbie Diet and Gear info

goodol50

Ok first, please leave feedback negative or posotive. Thanks.

First I will simply be using British Dragon Mastabol at 100 mg twice a week.

My diet will consist of the following:

9:00 am
1 -GNC Pro Performance® 100% Whey Protein - Chocolate ( 21g Protein )
3- Egg whites
1 - Bowl of Oatmeal

12:00 pm

1 GNC Pro Performance® 100% Whey Protein - Chocolate ( 21g protein )
2 - cans of tuna

3:00 pm

1 - Chicken breast
1 - Can of mixed vegetables
1 - Glass of Milk

8:00 pm
1- Wheyabolic Extreme 60 ( 60g of protein)
Work out

9:30 pm
1 - lean meat of choice (most likely steak)
1- mixed vegetables
1- Wheyabolic Extreme 60 ( 60g of protein)

My work out regement will consist of the following:

Day 1 - Arms and Chest and Stomach
Day 2 - Legs and Back and Stomach
Day 3 - Shoulders and Stomach
Day 4 - Off
Day 5 - Cardio (1 hour)
Day 6 - Off
Day 7 - Shoulders and Stomach

Please give advice!

Last edited:
that's not proper at all...

First, your not training like your cutting...1 hour of cardio a week? you call that cuttin? Multiply that by 5 - just to start.

Also, how can you work chest and "arms"? That's too much man. It's should be chest and biceps, or chest and tri's or chest by itself and arms by itself.

when I say arms I mean biceps and triceps, I have always worked out that way and had good results from it, and I run 8 miles a day...was gonna do an extra hour or cardio that one day and just kill myself that day. 8 miles each day isnt enough cardio?

In your plan it says 1 hour of cardio a week...i'm sure 8 miles/day + 1 extra hour is more than enough.

If that split works for you then stick to it.

I agree with these guys. I eat more than this. I might get a bit more fat in there for cals......do you take oils of any kind? Maybe one more fibrous vegetable....perhaps in meal 2.

Circus said:
haha, A cop on gear? But isn't that illegal?

we've talked about this before and hes just an ass about it, better off just leaveing the crooked juiced up cop to himself.

Cops on our side would be a good thing for once. I don't know how Ronnie gets away with it.

I would also ditch GNC, I can't fuckin stand them. There are a million other places you can by your protein at that have cheaper prices and don't work on commission.

Back