Newbie gyno question

skeeber

I am entering my fourth week of test/d-bol, my first cycle. I am taking 0.5 mg of Arimidex EOD. I have noticed for the last couple of weeks that my nipples are always erect, like if I was cold. I don't have any soreness, itching, or lumps to speak of. Is this normal or should I be starting Nolvadex? All that I have read on gyno seems to reference itchiness and soreness and lumps under the nipple. That is why I think this is probably normal with the compounds I am taking, but I wanted to ask the experts.

You can get gyno from test/dbol even if you're taking 1mg of Arimidex/ED. Personally for me .5mg/EOD wouldn't do shit. But that's me and everyone responds differently. Make sure to have Nolvadex on hand and start it at 20-40mg if you start to get sore nips or feel any type of lump.

mvmaxx said:
You can get gyno from test/dbol even if you're taking 1mg of Arimidex/ED. Personally for me .5mg/EOD wouldn't do shit. But that's me and everyone responds differently. Make sure to have Nolvadex on hand and start it at 20-40mg if you start to get sore nips or feel any type of lump.

BINGO!!!!!! Well said bro!

"everyone responds differently"

Double Bingo!

Yeah Arimidex is an anit-aromatase inhibitor and not an anti-estrogen like Nolvadex........If you have any signs of gyno take Nolvadex 20mg. am and 20mg. pm for two weeks and continue to take it at 10mgs. per day for the remainder of cycle........

arimidex never did to much for me, id rather use 40-50mg of nolva, works much better for me

Thanks for the replys, bros. I think my post was a little confusing. I posted the Arimidex info just to let you know what my cycle consisted of. I am not using it to combat gyno. I am just wondering if what I am experiencing is the onset of gyno. What I'm hearing is no, so I will continue to monitor the situation with Nolvadex ready as suggested. Thanks again.

Back