NEWBIE, Looking for guidance and info.

DanFit

My name is Danny, i have always been a fat weak kid lol.
I am about 5'7" maybe 5'8" and about 187-190 lbs depending on the time of day.
My diet pretty much consists of protein shake in the morning, Chicken and veg for lunch, protein again, a little creatine with my workout then dinner (usualy whole weat noodles a sauce and chicken)

So i want to start using steroids and dont know the slightest. just started looking into it and belive i have a solid source.
Here is my pictures from right now....been working out for probably 2 weeks, or a little longer.
I dont have an pose pics but here is some from screwing around at the lake.

I work out
Chest/Shoulders
Bi's/Tris'/Traps
Back/Legs
And i also do abs frequently but dont have a specific day for them.

View attachment 544622View attachment 544623View attachment 544624View attachment 544625View attachment 544626

still have a long way to go.
I want to start doing some steroids but i dont understand the side affects
From what i have read i think its TEST and Deca im interested in most.
Ill post more pics as i get in better shape.

How old are you bro?

First off I think you should stay away from steroids for a while, I would say a year. This is because you have not been working out very long and you dont seem to know too much about an effective diet for building muscle. Take a year to train hard, learn about which training method best suits you, and research the hell out of diet and responsible steroid use.
The good news is with the small amount of time in the gym so far, and the moderate amount of a proper diet your still looking pretty good. You can tell from these pics you have monster genes, and if you stick with building natural for a good year you can have an extremely solid base to start cycling aas.
For a first cycle I would say stick to test only, I would recommend test c 400-500 mg every week for 10-12 weeks. If you follow this advice you could be looking pretty beastly at the beginning of your cycle, and absolutely huge when your on gear. Good luck!

Thanks, First off im 25 at this moment, Your right i do not know alot about working out or diet...
All i have been doing is staying away from fat foods and trying to keep high protein/Low fat.
I realy apreciate the feed back :) I try to research more and more to learn, I have a VERY addictive personality and have just replaced my cocaine and alcahol abuse with gym and running.
Personly i would love to get huge so the feed back is great.
Thanks, i hope to be active in this forum as i learn more.

Thanks, First off im 25 at this moment, Your right i do not know alot about working out or diet...
All i have been doing is staying away from fat foods and trying to keep high protein/Low fat.
I realy apreciate the feed back :) I try to research more and more to learn, I have a VERY addictive personality and have just replaced my cocaine and alcahol abuse with gym and running.
Personly i would love to get huge so the feed back is great.
Thanks, i hope to be active in this forum as i learn more.

i Give u a lot of credit for kicking the junk! U are an amazing person for wanting to better urself!!

Check out the diet section and do some reading, you will get a great idea of regimen and whats most important. Than pick up a multi vitamin, creatine and some protein and start busting your ass. u will get addicted to change and success. not to mention the bodies natural release of positive chemicals due to the exercise.

Replace ur addiction for junk with success and accomplishment!!! It will be an amazing journey my friend!

Hey thank you :)
we have six star protein (30g per scoop) Vanilla, and we put it in awesome shakes with berries and stuff daily.

six star creatine, i usualy take 1 scoop in some water to the gym and another scoop after i jog home from the gym also.

I am new here so i havent explored as much as i want to.
Lucky my friend has a decent amount of experience with some juice so i will be picking his brain befor i jump into anything.

Today i bought a note book to better document my progress for weights, Diet etc.
I have high hopes....tired of being a skinny fat kid.

Thank god you got a good head on your shoulders and listened to boyka. Hes right you good beast ass genes dude do it natuarally for a year get a solid base and find what excercises work for you and just learn. Make sure though you get everytjing you can outta your body first before messing with hormone levels and putting aas into your ass lol

Back