Newbie Questions regarding Winny, Anavar and test.

KenJacobs

I was just curious for some more opinions from this forum.
A little background. I am a proffesional wrestler and the time has come for me to move to the next level. I have recently cleaned my diet up and feel as though I am ready for some major gains. I am 6'7 245 lbs at around 16% BF. I have lots of belly fat (spare tire) from years of eating like shit and being 300 pounds at one point. I was down to like 225 when I got in the gym 2 years ago.
The cycles I am considering are the following:
Week 1- 10: Test en 200mg
Week 1: Anavar 20 mg
Week 2: Anavar 30 mg
Week 3-4: Anavar 40mg.
Nolva if needed during, also Milk Thistle
PCT: Clomid 300/100/60/30

or

Week 1: Anavar 20 mg
Week 2: Anavar 30 mg
Week 3-4: Anavar 40mg.

Week 3-13: Winstrol (winny) cycle.( any thoughts on dosage here?)

I should mention I did a cycle of M1t and didnt like it.

My goals are to add good lean mass but also lose the belly. Many have told me to stay away from Test if I want to shed it. Any thoughts and comments are greatly welcomed. Thank you.

Welcome bro.
I would tell you to research alittle more but a certain someone doesn't like when i do that.None of this stuff is going to get rid of body fat,keep your diet in check and use the test only for the 10 weeks.You will see very nice gains with it.

Thank you so much for the replies already. I have been continuing to do research throughout. I understand about the fat burning qualities and guess was wondering if the test would bloat me, while the anavar and Winstrol (winny) wouldnt. I I could really use the size in my chest, traps and shoulders. I guess, I was wondering which would allow me to boost those with minimal midsection gains.

test isn't as bad as some people make it out to be or percieve it to be. And if bloat is a concern run some Aromatase inhibitor (AI) like arimidex.

Back