Night sweats

crazygymgrit

NEVER HALFASS ANYTHING
I've been having some serious freakin night sweats! I'm on week 6 of a 12 week cycle of test e. Should I be too concerned? Also, I have had flu like symptoms for a week now. Does Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) lower your immune system? Any help would be appreciated. Oh, I'm on 600mg per week. I shoot on ties. and sat.

don't be alarmed, i get them as well...just make sure everything else is fine. My night sweats usually come in the first few weeks then they subside. You may have "test-flu" as well, it's pretty common. AGain, use your best judgement when it comes to your health, if you feel things are unreasonably bad, get checked out.

it is normal sometimes to get the test flu but normally it is towards the begining of the cycle but you could be just getting sick. depending on were you live, i know here on the east caost it is the temps are 50 one day that back to th 20 the next.

i have never gotten night sweats from test alone but i get them sometimes from higher doses of tren

bro..i'm on like week 7...for the past week i've had a cold..a persistant cough. Also, i got the night sweats around week 3-4 but they have subsided. This getting sick mid cycle seems very...very common. I think it might have something to do with a higher red blood cell count or a lower white blood cell count because of this or something.

i have been gettin night sweats too bro... i'm only using test e and i thought it was weird but they will subside eventually

ya know, my girlfriend was readin that something to do with estrogen causes night sweats, it was some article about birth control causing this cause she sweats at night too sometimes. maybe it's the increase in estrogen that causes the night sweats? I wonder if people on daily letro get night sweats?

Aczech said:
ya know, my girlfriend was readin that something to do with estrogen causes night sweats, it was some article about birth control causing this cause she sweats at night too sometimes. maybe it's the increase in estrogen that causes the night sweats? I wonder if people on daily letro get night sweats?
A more accurate thing to say is that hormonal 'changes' can have an effect, here.

I'm strongly against using something like letro unless there is a severe case of gyno that can only be controlled using letro. Letro is just too strong to be anything near healthy.

mranak said:
A more accurate thing to say is that hormonal 'changes' can have an effect, here.

I'm strongly against using something like letro unless there is a severe case of gyno that can only be controlled using letro. Letro is just too strong to be anything near healthy.

I understand the night sweats are caused by hormone changes. What I wonder is what is actually causing it. If women experience it from taking in estrogen (BC) and men experience it from taking in test...there must be a common factor. We know test can armotize to estrogen but can estrogen armotize into test? Tren does not armotize yet people experience night sweats with it. maybe the tren causes the night sweats in a different manner? Just curoius on finding out the science of this.

Aczech said:
I understand the night sweats are caused by hormone changes. What I wonder is what is actually causing it. If women experience it from taking in estrogen (BC) and men experience it from taking in test...there must be a common factor. We know test can armotize to estrogen but can estrogen armotize into test? Tren does not armotize yet people experience night sweats with it. maybe the tren causes the night sweats in a different manner? Just curoius on finding out the science of this.

I can't read your posts....all I see is the hottie in your av.

I'm wondering if I should back the dosage down to 400 or 500 a week instead of the 600 I'm doing now. What do you guys think?

crazygymgrit said:
I'm wondering if I should back the dosage down to 400 or 500 a week instead of the 600 I'm doing now. What do you guys think?

no, don't do it. Either the night sweats get less or your body gets used too it. Whichever, don't worry about..they seem to eventually go away. Sleep without covers or something. Put a fan on yourself. No need to lower the dosage 100mg...that won't do much

I as well had my frist night sweats last night...in addition to 600 enanthate a week i have been taking 35 mg ed of tbol since 3-19 which was the first shot of the enanthate. Should i think about cutting out the tbol for now? would the tbol be aiding to the cause of these symptoms this soon in my cycle?

I have been getting night sweats ever since my first cycle, now I get them even when I am off of all the juice....sucks, but nothing I can do now

needsize said:
I have been getting night sweats ever since my first cycle, now I get them even when I am off of all the juice....sucks, but nothing I can do now

I used to get bad night sweats long before I took steroids,and as you said,even when I was off.Since I have been taking klonopin,I rarely get night sweats anymore.

Back