Nipple pain during week 7 of Test P + Mast + Anavar

tgfl1990

I started nipple pain during week 7 of Test P 100 EOD + Mast 100 EOD + Anavar 60 mg/day.

My nipples will be pain and sensitive when touch. Never have this symptoms before. I think it is first symptom of gynecomastia, right?

I just started Nolvadex 20 mg/day for 2 days. the symptoms seem still the same or a little better.

Today, i checked my hormones and found below.
Test 9.89 (normal 2.49 - 8.36)
Estrogen 60 (normal 7.63 - 42.6)
Prolactin 25.94 (4.04 - 15.2

Actually i plan to do this cycle 8 up to 12 weeks. My progression is quit good. What should i do?

1. Continue cycle and add Nolvadex 20 mg/d
2. Continue cycle and add Nolvadex 20 mg/d + Aromasin 12.5 mg/d
3. Stop cycle and do PCT right now. I plan Nolva 20/20/20/20 + Clomid 50/50/25/25
4. Any idea else?

Thank guys.

Today, i checked my hormones and found below.
Test 9.89 (normal 2.49 - 8.36)
Estrogen 60 (normal 7.63 - 42.6)
Prolactin 25.94 (4.04 - 15.2

It is curious that your test levels are so low for what should be 350 mg/wk Test Prop, and also that your prolactin level is so high since there are no 19-nors in your mix.

How sure are you that your supplies are what they say they are? The testosterone seems weak, and perhaps the mast is really NPP???

And where is your AI, that (other than are my supplies real) should be your #1 question.

nolvadex is not to be used during a cycle, its for pct along with clomid. why do you want to add it during your cycle for?
and where is the hcg?

It is curious that your test levels are so low for what should be 350 mg/wk Test Prop, and also that your prolactin level is so high since there are no 19-nors in your mix.

How sure are you that your supplies are what they say they are? The testosterone seems weak, and perhaps the mast is really NPP???

And where is your AI, that (other than are my supplies real) should be your #1 question.

1. Is it possible that I used Test P which t1/2 is only 4.5 days. after i got nipple pain, i stopped Test P + Mast for 3 days ago. Now only Anavar is used.

2. I am quite trust the dealers. Could you solve my problem with hypothesis that the drugs are real? I am quite satisfied my progression with this stack. more muscle and lean are obviously observed in 7 weeks.

3.I always use AI with previous stacks, but i am new with this stack. My friend who recommend this stack to me told his experience was no need AI. BTW, it seems like i am sensitive to aromatize than him. This is my mistake. so for next cycles, i will always add AI.

nolvadex is not to be used during a cycle, its for pct along with clomid. why do you want to add it during your cycle for?
and where is the hcg?

Actually i agree with ur opinion, but my friend at gym told me that way. I am so confused that i should start PCT now (with Nolva + Clomid) or still run on cycle with Nolva untill symptoms are gone + AI now.

1. Is it possible that I used Test P which t1/2 is only 4.5 days. after i got nipple pain, i stopped Test P + Mast for 3 days ago. Now only Anavar is used.

2. I am quite trust the dealers. Could you solve my problem with hypothesis that the drugs are real? I am quite satisfied my progression with this stack. more muscle and lean are obviously observed in 7 weeks.

3.I always use AI with previous stacks, but i am new with this stack. My friend who recommend this stack to me told his experience was no need AI. BTW, it seems like i am sensitive to aromatize than him. This is my mistake. so for next cycles, i will always add AI.

I'm not familiar with your testosterone reference range. I know 350 mg/wk Test P would put me up around 2,700 ng/dL - which is about 2-1/2 times the upper end of the reference range. So your should be about 20 on your range. I would conclude that the Test P is crap.

And the high prolactin would mean you have some pre-existing condition, or much more likely your Mast P is really NPP, which is cheaper by far so not out of the question that your supplies could be fake.

And the high estrogen? again a mystery with testosterone within the reference range for "normal". I might conclude the anavar is really dbol.

This is all guesswork, but I'd seriously question what you are putting in your body. And I'd use an AI regardless of what some dude at the gym said.

I'm not familiar with your testosterone reference range. I know 350 mg/wk Test P would put me up around 2,700 ng/dL - which is about 2-1/2 times the upper end of the reference range. So your should be about 20 on your range. I would conclude that the Test P is crap.

And the high prolactin would mean you have some pre-existing condition, or much more likely your Mast P is really NPP, which is cheaper by far so not out of the question that your supplies could be fake.

And the high estrogen? again a mystery with testosterone within the reference range for "normal". I might conclude the anavar is really dbol.

This is all guesswork, but I'd seriously question what you are putting in your body. And I'd use an AI regardless of what some dude at the gym said.

Thank you guy. Since 7 weeks of stack (until now), i have not have edema at all. Only lean mass was observed and increased every week. That's why i did not concern about aromatization before my nipple started itching.

I had experiences with Deca stack. At that time, i had much more edema than others used. Is it possible that i am sensitive to aromatization?

My prolactin are always still at upper range of normal limit even off season. I dont know why.

My friend who recommend this stack to me told his experience was no need AI. BTW, it seems like i am sensitive to aromatize than him. This is my mistake. so for next cycles, i will always add AI.

everyone is different when it comes to estrogen conversion

also it may vary from cycle to cycle in an individual

bloodwork is a best bet then get advise on how much ai to use once youve got the results

(im only experienced in the use of arimidex)

in your current situation without bloodwork

id recomend starting with 1/2 mg arimidex twice a week for starters

Back