Nipple sensation

Maxgain

Ok its being 8 weeks since my last injection and im wondering if this cycle will ever end. I went on 3 weeks clomid with nova every so often as i started to get sensations in the nipples. Its now nearly 2 weeks since i finished post cycle therapy (pct) and my sex drive is pretty much up to before -my test levels were pretty low in the first place. However i am still getting a sensation/irritation in the nipples which isnt going away with 20mg nova There is no lump there but it is soft and puffy in the area which i didnt have before the cycle but put it down to water retention during the cycle. Its not that bad, not noticable with flexed pecs and i am maintaining my weight.
Basically i just want to finish this cycle now and return to normal. I was going to go on a clomid 50mg nova 20mg but my supply of clomid is all gone and i cant get more so all i have is nova.
I was thinking of taking 60mg nova aday till the sensations stopped and then dropping it to 40 then 20 hopefully finishing after 10 days.
I would really appreciate any advice.

Thanks in advance
Maxgain

Maxgain said:
I was thinking of taking 60mg nova aday till the sensations stopped and then dropping it to 40 then 20 hopefully finishing after 10 days.

Good plan.......that's the way to do it.

Ok i have being on 60mg nolva for the last 6 days now and basically have to stop now as i have only about 4 tablets left.
So these slight sensations I am having in my nipples have not left yet but i am also sure i am making them worse than they are psychologically.
So basically i will have no post cycle therapy (pct) left it will be over 8 weeks since my last injection so if i just leave it to balance out normally do i risk gyno at this late stage of the cycle. I do however have some sus and if i thought it would be dangerous just to leave it and stop thinking about it i could take an injection every two weeks till i got i some post cycle therapy (pct)
Ye guys are well informed on these topics and id like to hear what ye would do would ye leave at this stage or start injecting test again or are there any otc/natural preps i could take.
God it seems like i am always moaning when i am on this site but i really appreciate the info given
Thanks
Maxgain

If they are only slight, then a large amount of nolvadex should not be neccessary, but you have to be the judge of that.

Well it kind of comes and goes.This morning when i woke up i felt grand but then my mind was focusing on it and the sensations arse so i think a lot of it is psychological but i do get slight stabbing pains every so often which alternate from nipple to nipple. I know i am stressing myself out because it is my first cycle and had the preconceived notion i would be better by now.

Would ye guys though if it was ye forget about it or take some test. I dont want to be reliant though and want my hpta to be able to return to normal

dude i have the same problem.....ive been off crank for 14 weeks..it doesnt' stop, i even took nolv...its just a wierd ass irritation that dont stop...i dunno if its gyno or not cause my nipples seem da same...the irritation stops and then comes back:S.....ive personally stayed off the juice and will till the irritation stops, hopefully thats soon..

Yeah thats what i have alright are you taking anything for it at the moment or are you just waiting for it to balance out. You havent experienced any unwanted effects due to the irritation then?

Maybe your just thinking about your nipples too much.. Try this test... Try not to Yawn after you read this sentence...

I be you all did or had the strong urge to...see..thinking too much..

I actually did feel an urge to yawn there. I know i am an absolute hypochonriac on stuff like this. I am going to just leave it a few days and forget about it. If then i still have the sensations or they are worse i will go back on test till i get some more pct.
If it wasnt my imagination by leaving it a few days it wont be enough time for anything to develop will it.

Think about MY nipples instead of your own.

I bet you all did or had the urge too...see, thinking too much!

This is the reason I dont watch horror films any more I still cant say candyman 5 times and that film wasnt even that scary.

So I am going to leave it then for a while and get some bloods taken
after the holidays when i am back in college

Back