NO explode

i might get flamed for this...... but buying no xplode was the biggest waste of 40 bucks ive ever spent=) USELESS! over rated and overhyped by ufc. i dont underastand why someone would spend that much for what it gives u... which is close to nothing. its like a REALLLY shitty tasting energy drink. buy a monster lol

i might get flamed for this...... but buying no xplode was the biggest waste of 40 bucks ive ever spent=) USELESS! over rated and overhyped by ufc. i dont underastand why someone would spend that much for what it gives u... which is close to nothing. its like a REALLLY shitty tasting energy drink. buy a monster lol

i will agree wit u on that one

no explode is garbadge, top pre workouts ive taken superpump250, labrada supercharge, and wtf'pumpd

I have tried NOexplode, Supercharge and Superpump, all at 2 scoops per serving before working out.
They all kind of worked for me.
But I prefer just plain arginine. Nutrex Niox is a good product that I would recommend.
I also noticed that I need to take arginine at minimum twice the recommended dosage and it gives me very good results.
Overall, I bought 1 tub each of NOexplode, Supercharge and Superpump and I WON'T be buying these products again.

Best NO supplement and best vaule by far has to be Buzzsaw, available on Trueprotein.com
Glad they added the grape flavour, the other ones tasted kindna assey....

Great product. Very well rounded and the flavors are pretty mild.

Anyone try Ready 4 War by Get Diesel? It made me absolutely bat-sh*t crazy. I was too geeked up to lift when I took that stuff so I only used it for high intensity running days. And it tasted like something scraped out of the bottom of a dumpster.

just buy a monster or some caffiene pills
same effect pretty much

Great product. Very well rounded and the flavors are pretty mild.

Anyone try Ready 4 War by Get Diesel? It made me absolutely bat-sh*t crazy. I was too geeked up to lift when I took that stuff so I only used it for high intensity running days. And it tasted like something scraped out of the bottom of a dumpster.

My buddy got Diesel he said it taste like shit.

I tried NO Xplode and it was great...it was much more than just caffeine and some arginine. Arginine will increase nitric oxide but caffeine by itself makes me nervous not energetic.

Whatever NO Xplode has in it gave me real energy and not just nervous high heart rate.

NO Explode is awesome. Look around online and you can find it WAY cheaper than GNC. I never pay $80. On a side note, NO2 Black gave me the worst headaches of my entire life during workouts and during sex. I stay away from that stuff now.

Regular l-arginine caps (500mg/50caps/4.00 bottle @ Wal-Mart provide many of the same benefits at a fraction of the cost.

then drink a coffee before you work out and presto. Way better than NO Explode

thats what i do also,without the coffe though.

no explode is one of the best. amplify o2 is better but costs more too.
1 scoop of no in 1 cup of coffee is really crazy.

this is from a guy who was addicted to cocaine a while back. if i take no explode and go to the club people think im gacked out again!

NO Explode IS SHIT!! BSN,the makers of products like Explode,Tru Mass,Syntha-6,is in trouble with the U.S. government for making claiming their products are better than they really are. This is the second time this has happened. I look for this company to go down like the Titanic.

everyone who has done research is sayin that NO explode is shit and worthless, but everyone that has tried it is amazed with their results

no

ive tried em all no explode worked well at first besides the runs u would have to increase the dose every other week though b4 i knew it i was up to 6servings...nano nano was also ok for ,me sperpump 250 was top notch there all way over priced though cheaper to just buy plain old arginin currently on it now works well :wtf:

Back