no idea !!!!!!!

Beast_19_301

Mc deal meal special
susthenon, what the hell is it?
My friend can sell me it, but i have no idea what it is and wanted too look into it. I don't know if thats the correct spelling it's jus the one he gave me.

Can someone fill me in? He only told me i can get stronger and ripped.

Last edited:
I have never heard of the name you just posted. Have your friend spell it out for you and then post the name.

No thats definitly not the correct spelling. Talk to your friend and find out.

still doesnt ring a bell, looks like sust though, but never heard of anything spelled that way. is it in vial, amps or caps or what? who makes it?

Ok, it is most likely sustanon. You friend also probably doesnt know shit about steroids (it will make you big and ripped..lol), so he is most likely mis-pronouncing it. If it is sustenon, it is a blend of 4 different testosterone esters. The reason that it has different esters in it is because it was made to be used as a hormone replacement for men, and the esters act as a time release. This way you only have to shhot it once every 3-4 weeks. Seeing as how you arent using it like this if you are using it for bodybuilding, the whole time release ester thing is unneccesary. The reason Sustenon is still a good choice is because it is human grade, and good quality.

You need to do some more research though, from what i can tell. And tell your friend to get on here and do his home work if he is using, cause he sure is clueless.

Beast_19_301 said:
Sustanon is correct. I'm here for a reason and thats too learn.

Glad to hear it. I just re-read what i wrote and i sounded like an asshole. I dint mean to be rude, sorry if i came off that way. Keep up the reading and doing your hw. Its the smart thing to do :)

damn that looks like some good stuff, 20 pounds on one cycle and you can get alot bigger and stronger. I might need too invest in it.

Johnyjuice your saying that they use Sustanon for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? If so I may need to get switched over from enan.

RippedOne said:
Johnyjuice your saying that they use Sustanon for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)? If so I may need to get switched over from enan.

I believe that is what it was originally used for. Bump for some mods or more experienced dudes. That was always my understanding of sustenon's purpose.
Sustenon= sustained release testosterone.

I have also heard that they use Sustanon for Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT) because of the long esters which takes longer to clear out the system... which comes down to less injections.
Bump for some mods or docs

Beast_19_301 said:
damn that looks like some good stuff, 20 pounds on one cycle and you can get alot bigger and stronger. I might need too invest in it.

20 lbs is not gonna come with a simple injection once or twice a week, there are other things you need to consider before you start what sounds like your first cycle, like your diet, sleep, and training intensity. All of those things need to be in place for a cycle to even be worthwhile. Like others have said, keep reading and soak up as much info as you possibly can, knowledge is power bro.

Good luck on the cycle.

Back