Newbie trying to figure this all out

Grezzmky

Hey everyone, my name is Jared. I started working with a young trainer about a year and a half ago to put some mass on my chest with the holes of stabilizing my "bad back" it has been fantastic. I look better, feel better, and the debilitating back pain I had for years is gone!

I've been gaining since Aug and I am up to 183 from 168 but it take a all I've got to eat enough to maintain this 180. My goal was 190 by Christmas. Didn't quite happen but I'm getting stronger so pretty happy.

I aaked a friend for some rest e. He got me two bottles of sustanon saying it would be better for my first cycle. I ordered needles and alcohol wipes. Now i just need to do some more research on what else I need and make a plan!

Hey everyone, my name is Jared. I started working with a young trainer about a year and a half ago to put some mass on my chest with the holes of stabilizing my "bad back" it has been fantastic. I look better, feel better, and the debilitating back pain I had for years is gone!

I've been gaining since Aug and I am up to 183 from 168 but it take a all I've got to eat enough to maintain this 180. My goal was 190 by Christmas. Didn't quite happen but I'm getting stronger so pretty happy.

I aaked a friend for some rest e. He got me two bottles of sustanon saying it would be better for my first cycle. I ordered needles and alcohol wipes. Now i just need to do some more research on what else I need and make a plan!

your friend got you some test e or sustanon? did your friend advice you on an artificial inhibitor for sides? any hcg to keep the boys active and their proper size? what size needles did you get?
whats your bf%?
be sure to do a search in the search bar for first cycles and be sure to read all the stickies at the top of the steroid forum on beginers cycles. good luck!!

Last edited:
so thats a big red flag when someone says "ive eaten all that i can eat" and doesn't gain anymore weight, and then wants to add a cycle..

steroids do not defy the laws of physics... if you cant eat to gain off cycle, guess what... you cant eat to gain on cycle.

steroids dont slow your metabolism down, they will actually speed it up.. which means youll have to eat more regardless..

so first get the eating down, then go into the cycle.. or youll end up a part of the "you dont hold gains from steroids" myth statistic...

my two cents. .

and if you need help with your nutrition, check out my free diet advice thread or email me directly at 3jdiet@gmail.com to inquire about becoming a client

3J's Nutrition

so thats a big red flag when someone says "ive eaten all that i can eat" and doesn't gain anymore weight, and then wants to add a cycle..

steroids do not defy the laws of physics... if you cant eat to gain off cycle, guess what... you cant eat to gain on cycle.

steroids dont slow your metabolism down, they will actually speed it up.. which means youll have to eat more regardless..

so first get the eating down, then go into the cycle.. or youll end up a part of the "you dont hold gains from steroids" myth statistic...

my two cents. .

and if you need help with your nutrition, check out my free diet advice thread or email me directly at 3jdiet@gmail.com to inquire about becoming a client

3J's Nutrition

OMG 3j wow that was so well put that I was LMAO...... ya know Simple Simon says.... :Pat:

Steroids the magic pill. NO :nono:

OP welcome to the board :wavey: ...............

Man, I'm not really laughing at you. Many have the wrong idea about the use of AAS and so we all have to lean to know what we are doin to remain healthy and safe.

Lets talk more, give us more stats and more info in general. In the mean time read the sticky threads back where yo[u came in.

OMM

Last edited:
I can relate to "eating all I can". Sometimes I eat when I'm not hungry and have to fight from burping up my food. But that's just how we feel. We can eat more! I haven't cycled in a decade (horrible cycle) and have no plans on cycling but I'm in the "get your diet right" group.

I chase calories alone right now. I will use fatty food when I go up for a couple days. I eat 3500 calories a day right now and I'm sure I would be bigger and fuller it is wasn't mostly oatmeal, peanut butter sandwiches and lunch meat sandwiches.

Diet is he foundation of everything. It's the raw materials.if our body is a house, you can't build a new room without more 2x4s and drywall.

Forget training and cycles. Diet is the hard part!!! At least for me haha

Back