NO Supplements

barnzy7

rome wasnt built in a day
I'm thinking about trying some, not sure what brand or anything yet so looking for opinions.

Anyone have any info or pros or cons?

I read to take taurine along with a list of other things that can be taken to increase the effects of NO in the body. What do you guys take with it?

So anything will help. Thanks.

I would suggest NO-Xplode. You want a higher quality and faster absorbing Arginine to increase your Nitric Oxide leveles. Also include taking Alpha Lipoic Acid.

Plus it has creatine ethyl ester and other ingredients for energy

NaNO X9 is also good

anyone else?

have you used all that before? Howd it work? were you happy with the results? any sides like diarehea or anything?

I liked it a lot for a pre-workout supplement. If you want just a NO2 product, go with either NaNoX9 by Muscle Tech or Altered State is also suppose to be good. I suggest taking at least 6 grams of Arginine for results. Take a couple of days off of it after 3-4 days use

I always use dyamtize xpand had have good results. Being that I always had good results never tried anything else

I liked it a lot for a pre-workout supplement. If you want just a NO2 product, go with either NaNoX9 by Muscle Tech or Altered State is also suppose to be good. I suggest taking at least 6 grams of Arginine for results. Take a couple of days off of it after 3-4 days use

Take a couple days off arginine or the NO product?

So you go 3-4 on, a couple off, 3-4 on...and so on like that? How long do you do that for?

MRI NO2 300 tab bottle due to the fact theres about a month loading peiod and the 180 tab bottle will run out right at the end of that loading period.This workerd the best for me.

MRI NO2 300 tab bottle due to the fact theres about a month loading peiod and the 180 tab bottle will run out right at the end of that loading period.This workerd the best for me.

Did you take arginine or anything else to help the effects?

Plasma Jet by Gaspari has a 30 day cycle on their Nitric Oxide product. You only use it for 18 days. It details you on taking a couple days off after 3-4 days use. Check that out. NO2 Black was also good. I took that. Taking an NO2 products is very useful i think if your bodyfat is fairly low already.

Not positive but I think Im around 10-12% body fat so that should work. I think Im gonna pick some of the stuff up and try it.

Thanks for the advice guys, if you have any other suggestions i still want to hear them

I would actually like someone to argue this with legit info but I'm pretty sure all any NO product does for you is give you a bigger pump which is totally cosmetic, which is fine and all, but won't actually increase muscle size.

I would actually like someone to argue this with legit info but I'm pretty sure all any NO product does for you is give you a bigger pump which is totally cosmetic, which is fine and all, but won't actually increase muscle size.

Well I thought that getting a bigger pump was because of all the blood in the muscles...meaning more nutrients for the muscles right? making it easier to grow?

i just used ce2 and no2 combo,

NO2 = more pump / blood flow, wich means slightly more weight, slightly more reps wich mean over time, with proper calorie intake... slightly more muscle.

I say slightly cause im comparing to "Non otc-medications" lol

you probably went and picked something up by now, but in case you havent:
arginine increases your blood flow causing bigger pumps - yes, the benefit of this when you lift is that the more blood in your muscles, the bigger the pump, the more weight you can push = you'll grow faster. it is true that taking arginine a few times through out the day is to keep that pumped look and that is for cosmetic reasons, but arginine before a work out is benefitial. you can take a pill form arginine and stack it with a powdered nitric oxide product. Nitrix by BSN is really good, but expensive, so just find regular arginine pills try and look for ones with 1g per pill at least. and then stack them with any powdered pre-workout. pros and cons of some of them: superpump250 gives an awesome pump by far, but mental focus isnt quite as good as say NOXplode, which gives better mental focus but not as good of a pump - its got quite a bit of caffeine, but you might like that. xpand by dymatize tastes the best for sure, but it has 4.5 g of creatine in it so you have to watch how many scoops you take at once, so then again, you might not get as much mental focus. there are sooo many out there. honestly, go pick up superpump250 and give it a shot. i think you would like it. the bigger guys seems to like that one the best. and dont forget to stack extra arginine on top of it. arginine is your pre-curser to nitric oxide - you actually produce the nitric oxide, its not in the product. the raspberry lemonade is one of my favorite flavors in superpump :)

you probably went and picked something up by now, but in case you havent:
arginine increases your blood flow causing bigger pumps - yes, the benefit of this when you lift is that the more blood in your muscles, the bigger the pump, the more weight you can push = you'll grow faster. it is true that taking arginine a few times through out the day is to keep that pumped look and that is for cosmetic reasons, but arginine before a work out is benefitial. you can take a pill form arginine and stack it with a powdered nitric oxide product. Nitrix by BSN is really good, but expensive, so just find regular arginine pills try and look for ones with 1g per pill at least. and then stack them with any powdered pre-workout. pros and cons of some of them: superpump250 gives an awesome pump by far, but mental focus isnt quite as good as say NOXplode, which gives better mental focus but not as good of a pump - its got quite a bit of caffeine, but you might like that. xpand by dymatize tastes the best for sure, but it has 4.5 g of creatine in it so you have to watch how many scoops you take at once, so then again, you might not get as much mental focus. there are sooo many out there. honestly, go pick up superpump250 and give it a shot. i think you would like it. the bigger guys seems to like that one the best. and dont forget to stack extra arginine on top of it. arginine is your pre-curser to nitric oxide - you actually produce the nitric oxide, its not in the product. the raspberry lemonade is one of my favorite flavors in superpump :)

Hey thanks, Ive been reading your posts and you really seem to know what your talking about. I actually picked up some stuff at walmart, NO Frenzy or something like that, also picked up some glutamine and arginine. Take arginine before hand with the NO product, after take some creatine mono and the glutamine.

I mean its no steroid obviously, BUT I have been stuck at around 181lbs. Ive gained almost 2lbs in a week which I'm very happy with, and my strength is starting to go up a little. Def. more focused and with greater pumps.

Next time Ill try out the product you mentioned tho.

Glad i could help. if you bought NO Frenzy - then you might as well use it up, hey, then try something else. its actually good to cycle your supplements too, even if that means different brands. dont be suprised if some of that weight you gain initially is water, which is my guess, but dont let that discourage you - its likely the result of the creatine monohydrate - and thats creatine's job - to pull water into the muscles and keep them hydrated, but thats also what gives you some extra strength to play with in the gym. if you start finding that you are bloated - or feel like you are starting to hold too much water weight, try a buffered creatine instead - a kre alkalyne. its pH corrected and doesnt produce the by-product after digesting like monohydrate does - which is the culprit for the bloating and water retention. most guys you talk to will swear by their monohydrate, but just in case you decide you dont like it - you can always give a kre-alkalyne product a whirl.
good luck. hope you see some serious results.

To me, the argument for NO supplements holds no water whatsoever when one considers the fact that such supplements have no mechanism to selectively bind to the body part being stressed. You get a bigger pump, thats all cute and what not, but this happens to your WHOLE body, not just the body part being used.

As such, to me, there's no reason at all to believe you're getting more nutrients to the muscle you're working out, since all your other muscles are getting an above-normal pump as well. The amount of blood and the amount of nutrients in this blood is constant, and every single body part experiences vasodilation under NO2, so every single body part experiences increased bloat with the same amount of actual blood that would be flowing to it without NO2. This is consistent with the general consensus observation that high hydration is needed in order to observe increased pumps from NO2. It just lets you hold water better and gives you more bloat; it's not going to direct nutrients to any particular muscle group.

Placebo effect can be pretty powerful.

does it help with mass gains?and why is it good for guys with low bodyfat as someone mentioned here?

It might just be me, but it seems like Im losing some body fat. And gaining weight, maybe its water, maybe not, but I am getting stronger after my gains started to slow down.

Def increases vascular looks, I have veins popping in places I never have. That might be just cosmetic though, not really sure yet. Ill let you know in another 15 days when I run out of what I have.

Back