NO Supplements

It might just be me, but it seems like Im losing some body fat. And gaining weight, maybe its water, maybe not, but I am getting stronger after my gains started to slow down.

Def increases vascular looks, I have veins popping in places I never have. That might be just cosmetic though, not really sure yet. Ill let you know in another 15 days when I run out of what I have.

how much did you gain so far?good luck bro

like 3-4lbs in about 2 weeks. Im positive its not water. I was on mono-hydrate before and have not been bloated. I personally feel like I am seeing more muscle than before I started, other people have also commented and said that to me.

Its worth a try in my opinion.

it has enough for like 23 days so Im going to do that. I picked up some L-Arginine Caps from walmart. Def pick those up if you are going to use the NO stuff.

I noticed a big difference in pumps, energy and focus when I started taking them.

Ill probably wait a little while and try another product to see if it works better. And being off of it for a little will let me see if I lose weight, which would be water, and if I lose strength and the vascular look

I must be, I got it at walmart lol. That was the only tub they had. It was only 18 dollars though so I figured that wasnt too bad.

I would have liked to use it for longer though.

Hey barnzy7, how was your overall experience?

I used NO2 Black last summer and I loved it. Sure, it may be cosmetic but the 1-2 month span I was on it I was seeing great pumps and it definitely gave me that extra boost to do more in the gym. I am thinking about trying Nano X9 this time around, but I've heard of people getting these tingling sensations throughout the body, which obviously has to do with blood flow, but I'm not sure if it does this at safe levels.

Anybody have any experience using NO2 Black or Nano X9?

There's a bunch of different NO products out there, dif ones work for dif people. My suggestion is go to bb dot com and type in free sample on the search engine. There's about 10 dif NO products you can get samples of including NOx9. Try them all to see which works best for you.

Back