NO you SHOULD NOT tell your Doc about AAS use NO your record is NOT safe! see here>

Ok fellas having trouble with how to post a question so I hope I'm in the right spot.
So he i go I've been trying to do my home as is repeated all over this site and this is the results I have come up with. I wanna to a teste cycle
6 weeks 300mg
AI .5mg eod
Pct nolvadx 5 weeks
Wk 1-2 40mg Ed
Wk 3-4 20mg Ed
Wk 5 10mg Ed

12 weeks min with test ( DEFF NOT LESS THEN 10 or it is REALLY silly)
read over the stickies and you should learn, there is alot of great info here. good luck. o
ohh make your own thread so you get more help.

actually im gonna have to argue with this point. My job is REQUIRED to give me benefits and i CANNOT be rejected or pay higher premiums. Also if my doctor blabs a single word about anything I choose to tell him he will lose his job immediately. That is so illegal it's not even funny how much money you can get for a lawsuit. Yes if you have a job that does not provide insurance and you have to buy it on your own it can get difficult, but I will not have this problem as I myself am in the medical field and will be provided with excellent healthcare benefits.

actually im gonna have to argue with this point. My job is REQUIRED to give me benefits and i CANNOT be rejected or pay higher premiums. Also if my doctor blabs a single word about anything I choose to tell him he will lose his job immediately. That is so illegal it's not even funny how much money you can get for a lawsuit. Yes if you have a job that does not provide insurance and you have to buy it on your own it can get difficult, but I will not have this problem as I myself am in the medical field and will be provided with excellent healthcare benefits.
And........you obviously didn't read the thread. This isn't about your doctor reporting you, it's the notes they take and the impact they can have on not only your health benefits, but your life insurance in the future. To think that illicit drug use won't be held against you is just naive.

My doc knows everything. He prescribes all my meds and it has had zero negative effect on my insurance over the last 25 years.

I told my testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) doc, I tried it once....this was 8 years ago.
But since then, I changed family doctors. My family doc never put it "on the record".
Got a new doc, don't think he's made notes of anything. He just makes notes on his laptop...no files.
When you're young you're dumb...

what about testosterone replacement therapy (TRT) patients and the blood work documents in the doc's files showing high and low T levels?
what would insurance companies say about that?
They go through docs medical files when we apply for life insurance or is it just for health insurance?

you can lie about blood test by saying your taking a PH instead. but what if you get an abscess? how do you explain that to a doctor, with out giving away that you are on gear?

you can lie about blood test by saying your taking a PH instead. but what if you get an abscess? how do you explain that to a doctor, with out giving away that you are on gear?

"Gee doc, I tried this B12 injectable and for some reason I have this lump in my arm now." ;)

when my doc asked why iWanted my test levels checked, iTold him i was taking a herbal supplement that increases test...shxt iEven went as far as going to the vitamin shoppe n buying some random test booster and emptying half of it out jus to give the illusion that i've been taking it lol

when my doc asked why iWanted my test levels checked, iTold him i was taking a herbal supplement that increases test...shxt iEven went as far as going to the vitamin shoppe n buying some random test booster and emptying half of it out jus to give the illusion that i've been taking it lol

Sorry, but iHave to ask if there's a reason why iSee your posts constantly including phrases like you were given birth from an apple executive. It an app or something that forces every phrase in the first person to intentionally leave the "I" lower case and combined with the next word? Not trying to be a douche, but iHad to ask. ;)

Sorry, but iHave to ask if there's a reason why iSee your posts constantly including phrases like you were given birth from an apple executive. It an app or something that forces every phrase in the first person to intentionally leave the "I" lower case and combined with the next word? Not trying to be a douche, but iHad to ask. ;)

lmao is it a justifiable answer to say its because iLike apple products

lmao is it a justifiable answer to say its because iLike apple products

hen0.png

I'm a pretty chill dude, but if you want serious answers in your threads, could you please stop with the apple talk? Pretty please with apples on top?

haaahaa yea i'll try, just don't expect it to be consistent, im used 2txtN like this
Just sayin' my man. It makes it easier to reply with a straight face if I think I'm communicating with another adult. Sorry for the derail to the sticky Juced!

My doc knows everything. He prescribes all my meds and it has had zero negative effect on my insurance over the last 25 years.

Just keep an open mind. A lot of pepes have a strong opinion of what to do in these types of scenarios, but have you really outweighed the consequences of being wrong. Consequences are real reactions to actions. Don't be in denial.

Back