nolva muscle recovery ??

migge

After reading this thinksteroids.com/articles/avoid-nolvadex/

''Nolvadex has been shown to behave as estrogens in skeletal muscles (5). This is a very good thing for every athletes except bodybuilders. You see, estrogens protect muscle cells from the training-induced damages (5-6). It means that one can train more without damaging his muscles. Recovery will also be much faster. But for bodybuilders, the training-induced damages are a key ingredient to trigger growth. Nolvadex will therefore reduce the muscle building effects of resistance training''

Is it me and my bad english or does it say that muscles recover FASTER on nolva ?? and therfore i can train harder and more ?? (im on nolva right now ) But the muscles just dont get ''broken down'' as easy on nolva, so therefore not as good gains ???

idk , i personaly dont think nolva is goign to make that much of a difference , but y would u want to take nolva off cycle anyway .

idk man , i think that this is all in theory of estrogen , if there was a study done with proven results and statistics , than it could be said that yes it is a for sure thing , it would also be alot more known im sure , its theory .even if , i dont think the results would be anything worth noting . think about it , your muscle can probably repair within 4-5 days , i doubt that nolva would do anything significant enough about this , maybe a few hours of quicker repair , a day even , nothing worth noting in my opinion

i dont think its all BS ,i just think that this article was written in the theory that nolva behaves like estrogen , so in theory because estrogen has this effect , so can nolva . but i dont think this was ever tested , so there is a possibility of it , can be true , but nothing revolutionary

3-4g of ginger daily can increase recovery time by up to 25% when coupled with a proper diet...just saying, neat trick. Garlic also helps because it basically prevent inflammations when consumed in decent amounts...hurray! nature and shit, eh.

Back