Nolvadex Aversion?

jackson001

I was just curious as to why so many on this forum seem to prefer Clomid over nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). Im curious because it is backwards from what I have read elsewhere.

I was just curious as to why so many on this forum seem to prefer Clomid over nolva for post cycle therapy (pct). Im curious because it is backwards from what I have read elsewhere.

Nolvadex - decreases IGF-1, hit the search button and read some of the older threads.:biggthump

certain boards believe ceratin things. You'll find so much conflisting data. If Nolvadex works for you, great. I personally don't believe the IGF1 thing, but i don't like how Nolva works during post cycle therapy (pct), so i never used it.

Fuck them both anyway, get Tore Citrate and enjoy a real PCT.

igf 1 and estrogen are interrelated, the presence of estrogen helps promote igf synthesis on a cellular level. so i can see how blocking estro would decrease igf-1.

this is why some brands of finaplix have estrogen in them. helps produce igf1

igf1 can cause gyno.... see the relationship?

growth hormone can cause hairloss, because of igf1... taking nolvadex post cycle can reduce hairloss because reduces estrogen therefore reduces igf1

certain boards believe ceratin things. You'll find so much conflisting data. If Nolvadex works for you, great. I personally don't believe the IGF1 thing, but i don't like how Nolva works during PCT, so i never used it.

Fuck them both anyway, get Tore Citrate and enjoy a real PCT.

whats a tore citrate RJH??
can you explane more plz

Back