Nolvadex during cycle dosage

Delkine

Hey everyone, first before I ask my question I'll give my stats and a quick view of my cycle.

I'm 26
5'8
160lbs
12% bf

I'm planning on running

Test e , 250mg dose mon/thurs @ 500 per week for 10 weeks

Pct is nolvadex. 2 weeks after last pin @ 40/40/20/20 for 4 weeks

I've read lots of forums and of course I already understand I can easily gain 15lbs natty if I fine tuned my diet for a few years before I do my first cycle. I also am very aware that even at 26 and training for 3 years I'm still too young and have lots of knowledge yet to absorb from my elders (you guys) However I have the juice and am doing it reguardless (yes I will increase my calorie intake!)

My question is,
I've been told to have nolvadex on hand in case my nips get sensitive.
Does this mean if at any point I see gyno symptoms to take it? If so how much should I use during the cycle?

Hey everyone, first before I ask my question I'll give my stats and a quick view of my cycle.

I'm 26
5'8
160lbs
12% bf

I'm planning on running

Test e , 250mg dose mon/thurs @ 500 per week for 10 weeks

Pct is nolvadex. 2 weeks after last pin @ 40/40/20/20 for 4 weeks

I've read lots of forums and of course I already understand I can easily gain 15lbs natty if I fine tuned my diet for a few years before I do my first cycle. I also am very aware that even at 26 and training for 3 years I'm still too young and have lots of knowledge yet to absorb from my elders (you guys) However I have the juice and am doing it reguardless (yes I will increase my calorie intake!)

My question is,
I've been told to have nolvadex on hand in case my nips get sensitive.
Does this mean if at any point I see gyno symptoms to take it? If so how much should I use during the cycle?

welcome to the boards! At your age of 26 your probably good to go. Interested to see your diet outline.

IF....it happens, you can start with as little as 20mg per day. With what you are using, there is very little possibility that you will need it during cycle.

run an AI while on your cycle and save the nolva and clomid for pct . you won't get gyno if you control your estrogen on cycle with an AI

Back