Nolvadex during cycle for gyno

oliverl

I'm running a cycle going into week 4 and having this gyno situation, a 0.5cm knot with slightly pain when touching. I'm planing to run Nolvadex immediately and my question is will Nolvadex during cycle do bad for putting on muscle and will this do any bad effect on pct latter on?
Besides, What is the proper ARIMIDEX dosage for test E 500mg + deca 250mg/week?

Running Tamoxifen with Anastrozole reduces the efficacy of Anastrozole.

Tamoxifen only blocks estradiol from the receptors, it does not reduce estradiol. There really is no need for it. If you need something stronger than Anastrozole, Letro is the best thing there is for gyno and a dopamine agonist is the best thing for PRL induced gyno.

Honestly I doubt you have gyno though, I hear it all the time. It is probably placebo.

PS I think Nandrolone is archaic and will shut you down hard. The peptides give you better results, without the negative side effects.

Last edited:
Pretty sure had gyno because it's a hard knot and pushing the nipple up. The point of running nolvadex is to let the knot go. I can't take my shirt off with it existing.

Last edited:
Pretty sure had gyno because it's a hard knot and pushing the nipple up. The point of running nolvadex is to let the knot go. I can't take my shirt off with it existing.

Your chest won't get deformation in only 4 weeks and if you're already at that point, only surgery will help anyhow.
It sounds more like a staph infection than gyno. Shaved your chest recently perhaps?

A standard dose of adex for about 600mg would be 1.1ish mg per week.
Probably you'd get away with 0.25mg eod. All depends on the individual.

Nolva won't hinder muscle gains, it can fuck with your libido, make you tired, feeling nausea but most importantly long term use can give you high estrogen symptoms.

Last edited:
Your chest won't get deformation in only 4 weeks and if you're already at that point, only surgery will help anyhow.
It sounds more like a staph infection than gyno. Shaved your chest recently perhaps?

A standard dose of adex for about 600mg would be 1.1ish mg per week.
Probably you'd get away with 0.25mg eod. All depends on the individual.

Nolva won't hinder muscle gains, it can fuck with your libido, make you tired, feeling nausea but most importantly long term use can give you high estrogen symptoms.

also makes you thirsty as hell.

10mg of Nolva working great for me for nipple sensitivity. Always follow up with an incremental adjustment with your AI. But to get instant relief Nolva is awesome.

Back