Potassium 40mg 2%

Kynovarin GL-34206mg
A proprietary blend of:
Positional and Geometric Isomers of Octadecadienoate
Caffeine 200mg
IMP (inosine 5-monophosphate)
AMP (adenosine monophosphate)

Other Ingredients:
Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate and Gelatin.

Recommended Use:
Shake Well. Take one and one-half (1.5) tablespoons once a day, preferably in the morning or before workout. For maximum effectivness, try to take KynoVar at approx. the same time each day.

Save your money.

Save your comment. If you haven't tried it then you have nothing to contribute to the question. Next. :rolleyes:

MJG35C said:
Save your comment. If you haven't tried it then you have nothing to contribute to the question. Next. :rolleyes:

Sorry, just trying to save you money, but you obviously know it all, so why dont you buy it?

Be sure to pick up some K-Y Jelly to make it easier on your asshole.

YellowJacket said:
Sorry, just trying to save you money, but you obviously know it all, so why dont you buy it?

Be sure to pick up some K-Y Jelly to make it easier on your asshole.

Good! Now that you know where I'm coming from you won't bother to respond to any of my post.

MJG35C said:
Good! Now that you know where I'm coming from you won't bother to respond to any of my post.

Keep spamming the board and it gets much worse. :)

Are you sleeping with the rolleyes smilie or something?

hey dude dont be so judgemental man. yj is just giving u advice. so dont get all pissy.it looks like a waste to me as well.

tednatas said:
hey dude dont be so judgemental man. yj is just giving u advice. so dont get all pissy.it looks like a waste to me as well.

Hold on Sparky, know the story before you go around making comments. Mr. Bumblebee accuses me of spamming these boards AND getting paid for it in my FIRST post and response to a thread about deep tissue oxygenators. I was just posting my personal experience as any other person would.

So, his response to this thread and other I may create are meaningless to me since obviously he appears to have no experience with this product but has his advice. I didn't ask for advice, I can read and see what's in the product and decide for myself. I asked if anyone has TRIED this product. Here's my first post on this board and Mr. Judgemental's response.

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=13258

Last edited:
MJG35C said:
Hold on Sparky, know the story before you go around making comments. Mr. Bumblebee accuses me of spamming these boards AND getting paid for it in my FIRST post and response to a thread about deep tissue oxygenators. I was just posting my personal experience as any other person would.

It was more of a joke, since you did spam Klein-Becker labs links, and its a known fact they put out nothing but garbage. Dont take life so serious, you'll neverm ake it out alive.

So, his response to this thread and other I may create are meaningless to me since obviously he appears to have no experience with this product but has his advice. I didn't ask for advice, I can read and see what's in the product and decide for myself. I asked if anyone has TRIED this product. Here's my first post on this board and Mr. Judgemental's response.

I dont need to try a product to assess the ingredients and know if its effective or if its a scam. If you want to try it so bad, pay for it and let us know how it goes, but may god put placebo on your side, you'll need it with that garbage. Mr. Board Spammer :)

YellowJacket said:
It was more of a joke, since you did spam Klein-Becker labs links, and its a known fact they put out nothing but garbage. Dont take life so serious, you'll neverm ake it out alive.

I dont need to try a product to assess the ingredients and know if its effective or if its a scam. If you want to try it so bad, pay for it and let us know how it goes, but may god put placebo on your side, you'll need it with that garbage. Mr. Board Spammer :)

Dude, you're telling me not to take life so seriously? Let it go man, I'm done and I've moved on. To be honest with you, I personally cannot take advice from someone who has no credibility. You mention scam this, scam that but where is your proof? Remember documentation beats conversation any day. If you're going to give out advice, then at least have some credible information to back it up because right now you're just some other person in front of a keyboard.

Have a nice day. Oh, here's my bed partner. :rolleyes:

I sell the product at my store. It comes in a catchy green bottle, but that is marekting at its best. One guy tried it, bought a botttle, used it, came back, nothing, but wanted to buy more to see if it would work after 2 bottles, and yet again, nothing. So after 2 bottles, he didnt notice a thing.

I personally wouldnt buy anything Klein-Becker or any other one of those high-dollar pharmaceutical look alike companies make, all garbage IMO. They are all the same company by the way, all owned by Basic Research

grafix-gnc said:
I sell the product at my store. It comes in a catchy green bottle, but that is marekting at its best. One guy tried it, bought a botttle, used it, came back, nothing, but wanted to buy more to see if it would work after 2 bottles, and yet again, nothing. So after 2 bottles, he didnt notice a thing.

I personally wouldnt buy anything Klein-Becker or any other one of those high-dollar pharmaceutical look alike companies make, all garbage IMO. They are all the same company by the way, all owned by Basic Research

I see. I've used two of their products and they did what they advertised it would do. Thanks for your feedback.

MJG35C said:

http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?threadid=13258

look brotha we all love this board. thats we are protecting it. think of yj as our supplement security guard. he doesent want anyone to get ripped off. so when some one is spamming he makes it known. and i appreciate that. i mean if some dude who has no idea what ph is, or creatine is, sees some ad ( post ) for some product, he may be inclined to buy. we dont want that to happen. the more supp companies sell garbage, the less motivation they have to researh and find legitimate enhancers. and thats my two cents. look we all get ripped on here for saying stupiid shit. ive siad stupid shit and taking hits for it. if i deserve it than ill take the hit. and i think u deserved any heat u got for this. we dont believe in hype on this board. so just check the xxx pic forum out and let one go or whatever and chill.

grafix-gnc said:
what two products manufectured by them did u notice good results with? what were the results?

The first one was Oxydrene. I followed the instructions and within about a week and a half my endurance was the best it's ever been. My strength increased and my reps increased as well. It was a surprise to me because I didn't really think it would work as well as it did. This product WORKS.

Second one was Dermalin-APg. This product I expected to do nothing but to my surprise it worked. I used it on my elbow area, rubbed it in well each evening and after several hours(about 10) I noticed a small decrease in mass around my elbow. Now I'm not saying the results are mind boggling but there some results. A month and a half later I'm able to see the lower part of the third head of the tricep whereas before I could feel the muscle but not see it.

I also tried Cutting Gel before Dermalin. Now that product sucks. No results with that one.

Back