THought and Reviews RE: bpi 1.M.R Vortex perworkout

oldmusclemike

I never have used a pre-workout supplement. I've always just took some caffeine and Ibuprofen for my aches and injuries.

I want to hear from some of you guys that have used "bpi 1.M.R Vortex" for a pre-workout.

Any comments , thoughts and reviews you would say about the product. Please I would like to hear from people that have used it first. Then anyone who want to comment on the ingredients that you have knowledge of.

It's okay for a PWO you can now pick up from Walmart. I am always looking for the next biggest and baddest thing as I'm a stim junkie, and have been sold on performix ion. Stuff has a kick like pre-jym, with a sustained release component. It's more spendy than 1mr, but worth the cost if you're looking for that little extra.

Amazon has it for cheap as people often don't like certain flavors, but as an OG bb'er, we both know you've had to stomach some nasty shit in your day. ;) (original creatine in crystalline form or raw egg shakes anyone?)

I hated 1.M.R. Tastes like shit and is mediocre.
My favorites are:
1- Pre-Jym
2- Pump Juice EXTRM
3- Mr Hyde

Pre-Jym is costly though

It's okay for a PWO you can now pick up from Walmart. I am always looking for the next biggest and baddest thing as I'm a stim junkie, and have been sold on performix ion. Stuff has a kick like pre-jym, with a sustained release component. It's more spendy than 1mr, but worth the cost if you're looking for that little extra.

Amazon has it for cheap as people often don't like certain flavors, but as an OG bb'er, we both know you've had to stomach some nasty shit in your day. ;) (original creatine in crystalline form or raw egg shakes anyone?)

I hated 1.M.R. Tastes like shit and is mediocre.
My favorites are:
1- Pre-Jym
2- Pump Juice EXTRM
3- Mr Hyde
Pre-Jym is costly though

Thanks guys. Shit halfwit that stuff is expensive. :( I would have to save up.... on my budget, all I can do is save for my Test and keep Arimidex on hand. In witch I ran out a few weeks ago. OMG... as you know what a fvck up :( But I got some and in two days I notice my E2 coming down and I'm getting my boners back, ahhhhhh :dance2:

Try some trestalone either oral or oil pre workout it's savage angry vein popping stuff that with a curse green apple is my fave ..

Thanks guys. Shit halfwit that stuff is expensive. :( I would have to save up.... on my budget, all I can do is save for my Test and keep Arimidex on hand. In witch I ran out a few weeks ago. OMG... as you know what a fvck up :( But I got some and in two days I notice my E2 coming down and I'm getting my boners back, ahhhhhh :dance2:

Mike
A few weeks ago u had the stomach bloat issue...and a few weeks ago u ran out of air.
Is that where the bloat came from?
(I know this is off topic and I should be on your other thread about this but I'm on my phone and I'm lazy to look :-( )

Try some trestalone either oral or oil pre workout it's savage angry vein popping stuff that with a curse green apple is my fave ..

Trestalone? I never even heard of this before...
I just looked it up what I'm reading is its more powerful than tren!
How did I miss this? I must have seen it but always wrote it off as a twist on the tren name. Like dbol...dbal...

How did I miss this? I must have seen it but always wrote it off as a twist on the tren name. Like dbol...dbal...

Yeah man I only really heard of the stuff in the last few months but it has been around since the 50s
I've been using it for the last week and let me tell ya it's powerful stuff
And since your on trt you should get yourself some even if you just use it pre workout it is strong fun stuff I'm loving it so far
I think it converts to e on a much higher level than just normal test so if you have e issues or are prone to getting them maybe be careful but I've been fine just using a bit of adex and I haven't had any troubles I'm off to go have some myself and punish that iron

It's better known as MENT. No, it's not stronger than tren. :)

Mike
A few weeks ago u had the stomach bloat issue...and a few weeks ago u ran out of air.
Is that where the bloat came from?
(I know this is off topic and I should be on your other thread about this but I'm on my phone and I'm lazy to look :-( )

Thanks for asking. bloat still there. To be courteous to OP I'll go to the thread "Distended Stomach while on cycle :wavey:

Back