Noob: Need review on best AS

Kay DUDE. You wanna get some hawt chickz?
Go buy some dbol off buysteroids.com. Do a double dose of this for 3 months straight.
While your on, eat mcdonalds, wendys and burger king. NOTHING ELSE. No veggies cuz there gay.
As for training:

Monday: curls
Tuesday: hammmer curls
Wedesday: curls
Thursday: preacher curls
Friday: curls
Saturday: bench press
Sunday: break

Kay DUDE. You wanna get some hawt chickz?
Go buy some dbol off buysteroids.com. Do a double dose of this for 3 months straight.
While your on, eat mcdonalds, wendys and burger king. NOTHING ELSE. No veggies cuz there gay.
As for training:

Monday: curls
Tuesday: hammmer curls
Wedesday: curls
Thursday: preacher curls
Friday: curls
Saturday: bench press
Sunday: break

dont do this op, i do this and look at me, i spend majority of my days on here :( btw looking good in ur avi :p fuckin tank aside from the tats... :p

Hey guys im new here!

was wondering what AS is the 'best' out right now?

If you're serious about this then look no further:

cell_tech_dreamer.gif

Stop misleading this troll! Obviously he doesn't know that to get hooge and get chicks you need to drink winny! Cutler chugs 1/2 cup a day!

Last edited:
Make sure to drink lots of alcohol too. the harsher the better. 151 rum @ 1/2 bottle a day should do you well.
I gained 45 pounds of mass from a dbol/151 cycle. (No test base)

kay dude u dont understand what im telling you obviously..... @ 155 pounds all you gotta do is eat, bulk, even with steroids only weight youll gain is water weight, just go invest in food and bulk up, go with like 2 peanut butter sandwiches a day, eggs in the mornin, some oat meal, some protein shakes, and pick up something like mutant mass to help you get in extra carbs and youll be good to go, steroids is probably the most useless thing you can do right now, might as well give me ur money...

No shit he shouldn't be using AAS. I'm pretty sure everyone with half a brain will agree with you there. On the other hand this kid is only 5 5. He CAN'T get to 180 lean, not naturally anyways. Your advice is good, just keep in mind height makes a big difference. 5 5 at 180 is HUGE.

Taking roids to get girls :) you my friend have probably just got your first nut hair, you don't even have a dick yet you still have a "weeny"

Lmfao poor bastard haha... I'm still laughing about chicken and water.. curl every day and bench on Saturday bahahahaha! Gettin chics... This needs to be a sticky on the noob section..

Back