Noob question on HCG

TheAndytron

Been reading alot on Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) on here and how it can help while cycling.
The other day I was inundated with viral posts on my Facebook page about Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) drops that you can use for weight loss.
Since then I've done some research and it appears to have Human Chorionic Gonadotrophin in it (with a few other things) which I believe is the same stuff as the injectable.
So to get to the point would these aural droplets have the same effect as injecting HCG? Or are they just another weight loss fad that helps you loose to much weight to quickly and put it back on and more once you stop using them?
The dose of these drops seems really high compared to what is recommended for injecting on here, so could it be used at a lower dosage to replace injections?
Please note I'm not planning on using these drops I'm just curious as to the difference if there is one so please don't flame me on this post.

No any oral Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) is bullshit.

I figured as much, which is why I didn't even consider it as an option. I was wondering why it doesn't work though, from what I've read you don't actually swollow it, you drop it under your toungue and let it absorb through the skin in your mouth. This would mean it goes straight into your blood streem right? If it went though your digestive tract it would most likely change chemical composition and not work.
Is it just a different chemical composition anyway? And that's why it doesn't work? Or does it change when absorbed through the skin? Is it not really proper Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG) and just some con designed to make people waste money on another weight loss miricle?
I find this sort of thing strangely interesting.

I believe there are no human chorionic gandotropins even in the stuff and thats exactly what hcg is. Look at the list of ingredients...bunch of bull shit

No any oral HCG is bullshit.

No way... I am calling your bluff

Carmen Electra is the spokesperson for Platinum Human Chorionic Gonadotropin (HCG), so we know it has to be true!

clicked-albums-random-picture1330-images.jpg

Back