Nosebleeds while on test

cant get BIG

Are they common when on a test cycle, i have been gettin a few lately...i am on my 3rd week of cyp @400mgs a week and why does it happen???

Ya it can be common. I got it when I was on d-bol 30mg/day. Steroids some how thin out your blood by affecting the platlet levels and Platlets are responsible for blood clots. The result of which is random nose bleeds that take a while to stop bleeding.

If you have high blood pressure during cycles, then it is common.

Last edited:
Must be blood pressure, I never had ANY blood exit my nose until I ran high dose accutane.

pipes said:
Steroids some how thin out your blood by affecting the platlet levels and Platlets are responsible for blood clots.

Maybe some gear, but most gear increases RBC count which actually puts you closer to risk of death by blood clot, so I would say thinned blood on "steroids" is bogus.

ya happened to me too. i agree with mudge on the blood thinning thing being bogus. everyone knows RBC count goes up on cylce and does not jive with the thinning theory. it probably is because of the high blood pressure. my bp is 155 / 92 on cylce and 118 / 80 off cycle. the capillaries in the nose are very thin and i would imagine can not handle high pressures well.

i would get my bp checked . if bp is the cause cut sodium down and drink lots of water and as soon as possible get ahold of some arimidex , femare , liquidex , etc. to keep estrogen down this will keep the bloat to a minimum

Back