Not gaining on 12 weeks tren ace 200mg

Huh??

Ok

What are you asking here?

Same thoughts crossed my mind LOL.

I love when people ask what the problem is then deflect all the advise giving by justifying that they're right.

The pics won't lie so if you want real advice post them, willing to bet that 3J with his diet expierence and training (and AAS) could give you solid advice if you got what you deserved from the cycle and your diet.

Same thoughts crossed my mind LOL.

I love when people ask what the problem is then deflect all the advise giving by justifying that they're right.

The pics won't lie so if you want real advice post them, willing to bet that 3J with his diet expierence and training (and AAS) could give you solid advice if you got what you deserved from the cycle and your diet.

good advice! By the way you never introduced yourself to the boards :) welcome!

good advice! By the way you never introduced yourself to the boards :) welcome!

By Now most all the guys and vets know that I get real ticked off and wanna just tell these guys to FVCK off ...when they come and ask a Q's only to discount and argue what we say AND rationalize their own assessment to the answer.

Then , oh here we go... WE, the guys you came to ask have asked you to introduce yourself and give us some stats so we might CAN help AND then you discs us and will leave the fvcking thread before they, in good etiquette answer our Q's.

SO here's what I say NOW ...:flame:

Really after 25 posts here we don't have a clue as to WTF is about you. Yep, Mike has wasted his time again. Ya think ?

Last edited:
im surprised it seems noone has realy touched on this .... its not the tren that is going to add weight . weight doesnt just magically appear on your body . if your in a desert with no food and take tren ... do you think u will start to add magic weight .... ? absolutely not . the only way ... and how its always been since the beginning of tim that your body adds weight to its frame is by eating and drinking . So if you are not gaining .... answer is simple . you need to up your caloric intake . .. otheiwise you will stay the same .

im surprised it seems noone has realy touched on this .... its not the tren that is going to add weight . weight doesnt just magically appear on your body . if your in a desert with no food and take tren ... do you think u will start to add magic weight .... ? absolutely not . the only way ... and how its always been since the beginning of tim that your body adds weight to its frame is by eating and drinking . So if you are not gaining .... answer is simple . you need to up your caloric intake . .. otheiwise you will stay the same .

Yep. Im just not sure what he is asking. :dunno:

Yep. In short diet is king, AAS is just icing on the cake;-)

Think you guys wasting your time here...He doesn't answer to any questions and even to the ones he does, he's very short.

Back