Not new. But new to you, kinda?

German89

JuiceBoxxx
Same may remember me from a few years ago.. looking for of the memebers from back then..

Just wanted to say whats up!

Ill kick it for a bit and be active when i can.

If your username had 187 in it and are still on here.. shoot me a p.m. we used to talk a lot and just wanted to see how youre doing..

Good to have you back as well! Lots of names have changed but we still have a good time around the campfire here. Have fun!

your avi chick looks like me when I started puberty, I was white and thin and fragile back in the day year of our Lord 1769, I lost me Virginity after, Damn shame I tell ya:gives:

Well.. its my fucking back and i works damn hard for that thing. And still bust ass for it. Db rowing 100lb for 12 so.. suck it!
Mr. P., i missed you! And!!!! Where is augstine?

your avi chick looks like me when I started puberty, I was white and thin and fragile back in the day year of our Lord 1769, I lost me Virginity after, Damn shame I tell ya:gives:

perhaps we should start a, "How I lost my virginity thread..." Im sure that would get lots of traffic. :doggy:

perhaps we should start a, "How I lost my virginity thread..." Im sure that would get lots of traffic. :doggy:
Id love to share mine, and also who has the wackiest how i lost my virginity thread. By wacky i mean something out of the ordinary, like losing it to your first cousin who weighed 200 pounds at age 13 lol, or if it was a cow on the farm in the middle of the night pissed drunk, . lol. :sulk:
ok sorry for highjacking this thread and yes a BIG WELCOME BACK to German89!

I kinda remember your avi casanova.. kinda. I was active like 5 years ago.

oh yes i remember seeing you around:), i was new then, stayed in the shadows and just read until i was of age and knowledge to jump in the water with the sharks. I was a wee bit lad then. Now i weigh 10 pounds more than i did then, but a whole lot more knowledgeable about gear.

Id love to share mine, and also who has the wackiest how i lost my virginity thread. By wacky i mean something out of the ordinary, like losing it to your first cousin who weighed 200 pounds at age 13 lol, or if it was a cow on the farm in the middle of the night pissed drunk, . lol. :sulk:
ok sorry for highjacking this thread and yes a BIG WELCOME BACK to German89!

Lmfao. Youre fine. I dont give a fuck. These intro threads are kinda lame if you ask me. Just for post count

I wonder if the title of a thread.. "I was molested and lost my cherry" would bring heavy traffic.

I wonder if the title of a thread.. "I was molested and lost my cherry" would bring heavy traffic.
bet it would but the funnier a post the better, oh well, its Friday night so i got to go out soon barhopping and see if I can find a woman to molest me all night.

Back