Not Touching Gear……Yet

Hey guys, even though I’m not going to being doing any aas for the next year I just wanted some insight and advice on what I have so far regarding my first cycle.

Cycle 1: 16 weeks
Week:-2-10 Arimidex/Letrozole 0.25mg ED (2weeks before cycle starts)
Week:1-10 Test enanthate 500mg week (sunday morning, wednesday night)
Week:5-12 Anavar 50mg ED
Week:5-12 Proviron 50mg ED
Week:10-12 N/A
Week:12-16 PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/30/20

Milk Thistles (liver), Msm & Glucosamine (joints)

Looks fine to me.

Why do you have both Arimidex and Letro listed? Ditch the Letro, is kills nearly all estrogen and is only really needed if you already have gyno and want to get rid of it. Arimidex @ .25 mg eod will be fine.

Not really familiary with Proviron so no comment there. And lastly, have hear of Anavar (var) being quite a weak and expensive oral so you may want to look into dbol instead.

Hey guys, even though I’m not going to being doing any aas for the next year I just wanted some insight and advice on what I have so far regarding my first cycle.

Cycle 1: 16 weeks
Week:-2-10 Arimidex/Letrozole 0.25mg ED (2weeks before cycle starts)
Week:1-10 Test enanthate 500mg week (sunday morning, wednesday night)
Week:5-12 Ana Anavar (var) 50mg ED
Week:5-12 Proviron 50mg ED
Week:10-12 N/A
Week:12-16 PCT: Nolvadex 40/40/30/20

Milk Thistles (liver), Msm & Glucosamine (joints)

drop the Anavar (var) thats for bitches, drop letro but keep it incase you get a gyno flare, run adex eod .25, .5 eod if sides come then when sides leave drop back to .25 drop the provian to you can run adex all through pct

Yeah I say drop the Anavar (var) and just keep it simple for your first cycle. Use adex, not letro .5 eod is good. Keep the provirion for a later cycle. Keep it simple. I would throw in clomid also with post cycle therapy (pct) 50/50/50/50.

Yeah I say drop the Anavar (var) and just keep it simple for your first cycle. Use adex, not letro .5 eod is good. Keep the provirion for a later cycle. Keep it simple. I would throw in clomid also with post cycle therapy (pct) 50/50/50/50.

x2

me personally,i like aromasin better,more positive benefits for me anyway,but arimidex is great also,but the aromasin increase my libido for some reason:wiggle:

Back