not very familar with clen anyone ever see these ones?

DangerousGrounds

not very familar with clean anyone ever see these ones? pic
I got a shitload of clen (he claims) from a friend little whit with a c on one side scored line other.

I never did clen in yrs and just wondering if anyone can tell me if they are familar with.

are thes good for women like my girlfriend who works out everyday but want to lose a tuff 15 lbs.
I told her to try she is scared and dont know what to expect, I told her energy booast and burns fat?

she works out about 5 or 6 pm what time and dose should she take?
shes about 5'6" 145lbs

start her off at 20mcg, raise it gradually to 60-80mcg max. Dont take it past 4, shell have trouble sleeping

i dont take clen past 1 pm
if i take it closer to 4 ish i have trouble sleeping for some odd reason.

thanks for all the quick inputs my friend was telling me there good and he confirmed from china hes got a few thousand hes giving em away, gave me about 300.
:D

I'm frikin wired dissolved 1 under tounge.

yea, dont go up to .240mcgs like i did unless u want a huge ass headache. i only went up that high for a couple of days.

DangerousGrounds said:
thanks for all the quick inputs my friend was telling me there good and he confirmed from china hes got a few thousand hes giving em away, gave me about 300.
:D

I'm frikin wired dissolved 1 under tounge.

Well, how about you send me some too!!!!;)

pux888 said:
i had the same ones, at 4 tabs a day i was shaking so bad i could hardly type :D

I feel your pain, Pux. I have a lot of paperwork at my job and it all has to be handwritten - no computers. For 2 weeks my paperwork looked like a five-year-old wrote it I was shaking so bad.

fuck he warned me these little tabs were strong 5 hrs ago heart pounding out of my chest still!.
He said he paid just over $20.00 a hundred I believe.

I have no idea what they go for normally he gave me about 200tabs free.

I should have just licked one.

Back