Novladex for gyno while on trt?

hmcyl

I've only been on trt for a few months but I'm having gyno problems under one nipple. The gyno is from cycling years ago and I had it gone with letro long before u started the trt. My question is what are your feelings on novladex at say 20mgs. My trt dose is 100mg test cyp every week. No AI. My last blood work my dr only checked test level which was 520 peak. 302 trough. I can't believe I'm having gyno problems at such low test numbers. But may be prone to gyno. My dad has had gyno surgery on both pecs.

As I'm sure you know, estradiol levels have more effect on gyno than testosterone. I'd look into raloxifene, should be at least as effective and I think the side effects are less.

I've only been on trt for a few months but I'm having gyno problems under one nipple. The gyno is from cycling years ago and I had it gone with letro long before u started the trt. My question is what are your feelings on novladex at say 20mgs. My trt dose is 100mg test cyp every week. No AI. My last blood work my dr only checked test level which was 520 peak. 302 trough. I can't believe I'm having gyno problems at such low test numbers. But may be prone to gyno. My dad has had gyno surgery on both pecs.

no ai, there lies a problem.

no ai, there lies a problem.

Maybe, maybe not. My old gyno flared on TRT. I knocked E (Labcorp Sensitive Estradiol test) down to essentially zero for much longer than I should have, and gyno continued to grow. Later down the road I ran it around 20, and gyno still persisted. Removal was my final solution.

Nolvadex worked for me earlier in life, but Raloxifene fought the stubborn stuff better. I just got to the point where I couldn't stop taking it, else the gyno returned immediately, no matter estrogen levels. Since removal, nips are still sensitive, but there are no lumps.

-Jim

Last edited:

you need a new doc.
get blood work and check e2 (estrogen) if you have high estrogen and are getting gyno then i would rec grabing a dex from rui and using an AI to manage estro. nolva will just ignore the issue of high estro.

Thanks guys. I've read a lot on raloxifene being the drug of choice for reversing gyno. I just had the novladex and usually use pharmacy pct stuff although the letro that I used before was from RUI and it worked great. I don't have an appointment with my doctor until december but will be getting my own blood work done next Thursday to see where my estrogen is.

Back