npp concentration

200 is pretty high for my tastes. I would cut it down to 100 and see if that makes a difference.

Swoldier

instead of reopening the 7 bottles i made can i just make a bottle of sterile oil and then draw an ml from that also, or does it not work like that. ?

simpllyhuge said:
instead of reopening the 7 bottles i made can i just make a bottle of sterile oil and then draw an ml from that also, or does it not work like that. ?
Try it and see what happens, it should work. How much BA did you use?

JohnnyB

simpllyhuge said:
That works. I recently made up some vials for sterile oil exactly for this purpose.

The only painless NPP @ 200mg/ml I've made was with EO as the carrier. Otherwise I just go with the typical 100mg/ml with grapeseed or cottonseed oil.

My 150mg/ml npp was painless, cut it back to that. I made it at 200 once, it had a little sting, but nothing major. Most likely its the hormone causing the pain and not the BA. Ive injected straight ba once just to test that , and it caused no pain.

i wanna make it 100 mg an ml. some of the bottles didnt crash but they still hurt. i was thiking of opening them all up and heating them back int to liquid? if that works. then measuring how many mls their are and then just adding the same amount of oil to it? would it all need to filtered again? or will this work?? thanks

i have like 5 bottles of npp made and only about 3 of them turned totally solid. ive been shooting the others which hurt really bad.

im curious if heating it up will fix it and im also curious if this means it is uneavenly dosed because some crashed and others didnt.

Back