NPP, post your thoughts - <10% BB

DougoeFre5h said:
Well its not rocket science. I might get some flack for saying this but were looking at working with an acceptable "range" of sterility. Having the oil open to the atmosphere is ok, long as your conditions are right. Shit, I even use non-steril whatmans to filter my juice. I never had a problem myself.
Well now, I am impressed with your response. And I continue to learn new things everyday. In reality, our bodies are certainly not sterile environments, But, we don't want to introduce problems if we don't have to.
I do think that, for my own personal sake, that I will continue to use (sterile) filters. But, I'll have to really consider this pouring in a non-sterile environment idea.

Getting back to the low BB issue, I want to try using less, too.
Yes it thins out the oil and makes it easier to inject. But, I get serious knots from it. The kind that last for much longer than the hormone I am injecting should be in depot. I cannot see that as a good thing. Especially for hormones with (phenly) propionate and acetate esters.
Could it be that the BB might actually be slowing down hormone absorption?
If anyone else has had this experience and worked through it by making a solution using less BB, please chime in.

FIRST NPP BREW WITH PROBLEMS
---------------------------------

Added powder, added bb, added ba, started heating after GSO, and solution started to mix well... after some time solution crashed, very dense at bottom and cristalized the upper borders of the glass.
I did the process over my magnetic hot stirrer ~ 100º C (80-100)

Fist try for 60ml @ 166.666mg/ml 3%BA 10%BB (CRASHED SOLUTION)
10g NPP
1,8ml BA (3%)
6ml BB (10%)
44.7ml GSO

Second try:

Adding until 80ml @125mg/ml

Increased BB to 18%

added + 0.6ml BA (3%) (Total of 2.4ml)
added + 7ml BB (18%) (Total of 14.4ml)
added + 11.6ml GSO (Total of 56.3ml)

Result: Solution still blurry and cristalized at the bottom (tofee layer of 2 or 3mm at bottom)

How can I fix this? Did I burnt everything heating it at almost 100ºC?

Last edited:
FIRST NPP BREW WITH PROBLEMS
---------------------------------

Added powder, added bb, added ba, started heating after GSO, and solution started to mix well... after some time solution crashed, very dense at bottom and cristalized the upper borders of the glass.
I did the process over my magnetic hot stirrer ~ 100º C (80-100)

Fist try for 60ml @ 166.666mg/ml 3%BA 10%BB (CRASHED SOLUTION)
10g NPP
1,8ml BA (3%)
6ml BB (10%)
44.7ml GSO

Second try:

Adding until 80ml @125mg/ml

Increased BB to 18%

added + 0.6ml BA (3%) (Total of 2.4ml)
added + 7ml BB (18%) (Total of 14.4ml)
added + 11.6ml GSO (Total of 56.3ml)

Result: Solution still blurry and cristalized at the bottom (tofee layer of 2 or 3mm at bottom)

How can I fix this? Did I burnt everything heating it at almost 100ºC?

lower slower rising in temp might work.

Back