Finished a good homebrew..............

tury694

Pale Gorilla
Here is the latest brew, and I do not recommend that anyone use castor oil as it is very thick and clogs the filter fast. My npp is holding well at 150mg/ml with only 12% bb, don't add more and make it painful for no reason. 50 ml test e, 50 ml npp, 20 ml test p

View attachment 561823

Niner, guess what that powder is :yumyum:

Tury my brother have i ever told you your my absolute favorite member here? I mean i love your posts to death and that avi i actually have it as a screen saver on my phone. I consider you like family that is tren right?

Lol bud, yeah that's a bit of Tren I know is g2g that I'm saving for later. Too many bad raws going around right now so I'm guarding that carefully.

Bro you need better recipes if you read the insert of human grade pharma the ba and bb are less than 1%. That brews gotta hurt. I used to make very high mg combos with less that 5 % emulsifier. You need to dig around chemical study forum. 10 years ago everyone here made there own gear and we had a few grad students and some very smart professional chemist who posted there work. You can use a lot less emulsafier when you buffer the ph and use heat.

1% BA 36% BB thats whats bayer uses with primo. people confusing ba and bb all the time. its a totally different thing.

Back