NPP vs EQ

THE-DET-OAK

IncreasedMyT @ ULV
so as im getting ready to start my cycle i keep questioning my choice of EQ for my second cycle. Alot of people have been saying EQ is-well OK.

im 6'3 219 got my BF down to 16%.

i know im kinda jumping on the NPP bandwagon here but i have been seeing a ton of people here say dbol/test/deca was there biggest cycle.

out of the 2 following which would you choose? either?

1-4 dbol 40mg
1-4 prop 150mg EOD
1-16 test e 750 mg
1-15 EQ 600
15-18 dbol
14-17prop

or

1-4 dbol
1-4 prop
1-16 test e
7-12 NPP 100mg EOD?
15-18 dbol
14-17 prop

which one do you think will make me bigger and stronger?

first cycle was test e 750

sorry but neither.

noone for some reason seems to recommend this, but I would suggest the following:

1-4: Prop 150mg EOD
1-16: Test E 750mg
1-8: NPP 150mg EOD
1-15: EQ 800mg

Nice quickstart with the prop and the NPP. once you stop with that, the EQ really starts to kick and shows flying colors through the rest of the cycle along with the Test.

No need to finish with dbol. If you were truly inclined, I might throw in some Anavar at 60mg the last 6 weeks, but thats just because I like anavar...

Way too much complicated for me..

First I would do either dbol or prop as a kickstart if you really want to do one.

I dislike EQ, you need to shoot many ml for almost no additional gains. I would go for deca in a 2nd cycle but why bother with NPP if you are taking test E go for the longer deca ester.

Weeks 1-12 test E 500mg
Weeks 1-11 deca 400mg
(Weeks 1-3 dbol 40mg)

Two shots of 2ml per week, and perfect results.

Whats your PCT like?

Last edited:
PCT will be clomid-50/50/50/50

hcg througout-still trying to make up my mind at the last second-125 iu eod-or 500ius a week. i want to use the lowest dose possible.

Weeks 1-4 D-bol 40mgs/ed.
Weeks 1-20 Test-e 750mgs/week.
Weeks 1-18 Eq 800mgs/week.
Weeks 13-18 NPP 150mgs/eod.

Last edited:
Way too much complicated for me..

First I would do either dbol or prop as a kickstart if you really want to do one.

I dislike EQ, you need to shoot many ml for almost no additional gains. I would go for deca in a 2nd cycle but why bother with NPP if you are taking test E go for the longer deca ester.

Weeks 1-12 test E 500mg
Weeks 1-11 deca 400mg
(Weeks 1-3 dbol 40mg)

Two shots of 2ml per week, and perfect results.

Whats your PCT like?

I know what you are saying, but honestly, in the long run, I feel like EQ is way more beneficial. Why? Because Deca is mostly water weight, which you lose after the cycle. Not only that, but Deca shuts you down so hard that it is much harder to recover from, hence you lose more gains during post cycle therapy (pct). EQ is all lean muscle mass that is very, very easy to maintain, and it is mild and does not shut you down that hard at all, so it is much easier to recover from. Not only that, it has way less sides, and it shreds you the hell up while giving you some nice veins and hard muscles.

Newbie23, Deca will for sure get you bigger and stronger, but just be prepared to lose most of it after the cycle. I never understand why people cycle with Test/Deca/Dbol to get huge when they are only going to lose it a month after. It's mostly water weight, and I never understood why people do that.

all good points-def want gains for the long term

it looks like everyone agrees on EQ @ 800 not 600

also i wanted to start with prop-simply so that i could have some test working alongside my dbol-is this overated? or is going to help.

also the npp @ 100 instead of 150-if this would be enough to get the most out of npp-i would like that-getting axio NPP

Why complicate this?
Run everything the same amount of time
npp/test-e/prop....and if you run the Eq just run it one wk short of everything else. Drop the d-bol completely.
If you know anything about how hcg works , you don't want to run it eod. e3d at 250iu's.....period!!! If you don't have enough , then you need to get more. Stop hcg one wk after last injection of test-e.
And pct should look like this ........
25mg ed of clomid and Aromasin for 6 wks , starting one wk after last hcg shot.

Why complicate this?
Run everything the same amount of time
npp/test-e/prop....and if you run the Eq just run it one wk short of everything else. Drop the d-bol completely.
If you know anything about how hcg works , you don't want to run it eod. e3d at 250iu's.....period!!! If you don't have enough , then you need to get more. Stop hcg one wk after last injection of test-e.
And pct should look like this ........
25mg ed of clomid and Aromasin for 6 wks , starting one wk after last hcg shot.

I'd go with Ozzys suggestion. It is getting more complicated than need be newbie!! Don't be fuckin up a good weekend, newbie!:wavey:

lol

really i got a lot of stuff answered i like

main thing is dosage on EQ and NPP-dont want to come up short

i def want to try the dbol-i mean i got it and everyone says it makes you feel good :angel:

last thing that has got me going-is-is it worth it to run prop alongside the dbol?

I'd run both Prop and D-bol together to kickstart, it's not going to hurt nothing Imo. I've done it numerous times honestly with good results.

NPP 150MGS/EOD.
EQ 800MGS/WEEK.

I know what you are saying, but honestly, in the long run, I feel like EQ is way more beneficial. Why? Because Deca is mostly water weight, which you lose after the cycle. Not only that, but Deca shuts you down so hard that it is much harder to recover from, hence you lose more gains during post cycle therapy (pct). EQ is all lean muscle mass that is very, very easy to maintain, and it is mild and does not shut you down that hard at all, so it is much easier to recover from. Not only that, it has way less sides, and it shreds you the hell up while giving you some nice veins and hard muscles.

Newbie23, Deca will for sure get you bigger and stronger, but just be prepared to lose most of it after the cycle. I never understand why people cycle with Test/Deca/Dbol to get huge when they are only going to lose it a month after. It's mostly water weight, and I never understood why people do that.

Yep this is very true, deca shuts you down harder and you loose a lot once you stop, but in my experience in the end i keep more with 300mg of deca than with 800mg of EQ.

Also EQ doesnt have the potential prolactin sides.. but deca is awesome for strength/joints

I think as a winter bulker deca is better, EQ is good for the vascular look etc. and to prevent loss when cutting..

Do what you think is best! :)

What's the layout for the cycle newbie?? U caused this headache and complication on a fuckin Sat, so what U gonna work with??

Back