NTLQ's Cutting Journal

Hey....welcome to the land of journaling!!!!

You're a big boy....pics when possible (yes I know I can't talk)!

Good luck with the cutting!

Miss Muscle said:
Hey....welcome to the land of journaling!!!!

You're a big boy....pics when possible (yes I know I can't talk)!

Good luck with the cutting!
Stop right there Mr. Either provide STCNTO with the necessary blow job to keep our fearless leader happy or show us your tits. Then and only then may you contribute.

needtolosequick said:
Stop right there Mr. Either provide STCNTO with the necessary blow job to keep our fearless leader happy or show us your tits. Then and only then may you contribute.

lols

adidamps2 said:
hey NTLQ ar eyou just posting diet cardio here or are you doing a full work out journel?
it depends on how much energy I have to do it. Currently my diet and cardio is the most important thing to me so thats what I am encouraged to write about. So,

Food Today:

Apple
2 Whole Eggs, 3 Egg whites
Oatmeal
Rotisserie Chicken

Cardio: Nothing yet but I will be doing some either when I go to lift or by playing either basketball or tennis.

are oyu going to incorpporate any of that training suggests i made to you in the trianing forum? are are you waiting to do that stuff after you drop the wt.

adidamps2 said:
are oyu going to incorpporate any of that training suggests i made to you in the trianing forum? are are you waiting to do that stuff after you drop the wt.
I will be incorporating practically all of it, if I concentrate on too many things I won't accomplish all of the goals I've set out. Or at least thats my rationale.

needtolosequick said:
I will be incorporating practically all of it, if I concentrate on too many things I won't accomplish all of the goals I've set out. Or at least thats my rationale.
cool i'd like to see your progress in those areas.

are you going to go with tires or a sled for "sled work"?

adidamps2 said:
cool i'd like to see your progress in those areas.

are you going to go with tires or a sled for "sled work"?
Well I've got a huge tire but we had a welder and I found instructions on how to make a sled, so why not mix it up a bit?

needtolosequick said:
Well I've got a huge tire but we had a welder and I found instructions on how to make a sled, so why not mix it up a bit?
i like that idea.
however i will suggest that you pull the tire over grass, as it will increase the resistance more than gravel/aspalt or concrete will.

adidamps2 said:
i like that idea.
however i will suggest that you pull the tire over grass, as it will increase the resistance more than gravel/aspalt or concrete will.
Certainly :) There is a football/soccer field at a middle school right next to my house.

Well the weekend was pretty good from a cardio standpoint. I got a few hours of basketball in yesterday and today as well as about 45 minutes of cardio yesterday. I will be doing a bit later on tonight probably.

My diet was not exactly great. We had a lot of family functions due to my brothers impending wedding. Ate more carbs then I would have liked but I was on DNP so it wasn't the worst time to slip up on that. Yesterday's second dose was the last one for this cycle of DNP, I got a little hot this morning from the carbs at brunch so it was still in my system but I should be at a more normal temperature tomorrow morning.

This mornings weight: 317
This mornings workout: 45 incline
Breakfast: About 1/2 cup of Brown rice, 1/2 chicken breast, 3 egg whites

Earlier today I picked up a big tractor trailer tire for flipping and sledge hammer use, after I lift I'm gonna give it a go and see how it is. Probably around 2-3 pm.

Blacksketball- 8-10 pm.

remember to landmark your spots and work on your footwork/handwork.it's all abouit technique playing wit da big boys. breakdown haah!!

At 316 right now.

Workout was good, however I believe I need to wait a bit longer to resume heavy squatting. I was doing 315 which is and was easy though my left foot (the recently broken one) was in some pain.

Back