Nutrex: Lipo 6

I like HEAT Stack from Avant Labs (although I am biased, as it is my home board)
It has Hordenine, Evodiamine, Alpha-yohimbine, and Tyramine (oh the irony)
It worked well for my Girlfriend, she has the hardest times with cravings, and it seemed to knock them out even while she was runnning t3.

I got a free bottle of ThermoGain and I liked it. Thermo Cuts from ON has been doing pretty well for me too. I just didn't feel anything with the Lipo6...but everyone reacts to things differently, don't, not try it, because I didn't have success with it.

prolangtum said:
I like HEAT Stack from Avant Labs (although I am biased, as it is my home board)
It has Hordenine, Evodiamine, Alpha-yohimbine, and Tyramine (oh the irony)
It worked well for my Girlfriend, she has the hardest times with cravings, and it seemed to knock them out even while she was runnning t3.

No offense but do you pray for your girl taking t3. Be careful with that, I hear its dangerous. :dunno:

baught soe of the shit yesterday didnt know anything bout it just had money to blow and the guy behind the counter (the kinda guy you wanna take advise from) in awsome shape and has never let me down before told me it was awsome ill post results

Back