Nutrition/diet experts please clarify some things for me!

TheseGains

BMR=energy wasted at rest doing nothing
TDEE=energy wasted through out the day.

My question is, if im 6% bf and want to maintain this BF% is it as simple as eating at or slightly lower than TDEE, or does your body fight to put on fat once you are that low bf%?

essentially is it possible to maintain 6% eating at TDEE clean?

youre body will fight to gain fat if you try to maintain 6% for a long time.. you shouldn't be trying to maintain that type of bodyfat for more than 2 weeks at a time..

if you want to maintain a healthy bodyfat think 10%.. not 6%...

it takes lower calories and higher activity levels to maintain 6%... your body will trigger starvation mode, slowing down your metabolism and turning everything it can into fat..

it can cause ********* damage.. im highly against it

youre body will fight to gain fat if you try to maintain 6% for a long time.. you shouldn't be trying to maintain that type of bodyfat for more than 2 weeks at a time..

if you want to maintain a healthy bodyfat think 10%.. not 6%...

it takes lower calories and higher activity levels to maintain 6%... your body will trigger starvation mode, slowing down your metabolism and turning everything it can into fat..

it can cause ********* damage.. im highly against it

if your job requires you to stay 6-7% year round such as being a fitness model, regardless of health would you say it is hard to do without drugs just diet?

if your job requires you to stay 6-7% year round such as being a fitness model, regardless of health would you say it is hard to do without drugs just diet?

its almost impossible without taxing your body..

what you should be doing is scheduling phases of cutting based on your workload..

you cannot be expected to hold that bodyfat and still look good year round.. at some point your body is going to start fighting back..

if youre confused about how to set up proper phases i recommend you seek the help of a professional.. a sports nutritionist..

i am currently taking clients if interested... or if you have someone you know and trust go to them.. so long as youre under the guidance of a professional

Back