oil question.. SOMEBODY ANSWER

B

biggerisbetter

If I Have Made Enough Test Prop From Synovex To Have 100ml @ 100mg/ml... If I Put The Powder Into Only 50ml Of Water.. Will I Have 50 Ml @ 200mg/ml????????????

I'm Up To This Last Step And Need To Know For Sure Before I Go On.

Are you really sure you wanna make 200mg/ml Test Prop? That's gonna be hard to keep in solution without crippling you!

Derek

what do you mean by hard to keep in the solution without crippling me?
i think i might have lost a little while making it so it'll probably be around 180mg/ml... I only wanted to make it this way becaues I don't want to inject only 100mg eod, and I don't want to inject over 1cc eod, So please explain..
Thanks

biggerisbetter said:
what do you mean by hard to keep in the solution without crippling me?
i think i might have lost a little while making it so it'll probably be around 180mg/ml... I only wanted to make it this way becaues I don't want to inject only 100mg eod, and I don't want to inject over 1cc eod, So please explain..
Thanks

what he is saying is that Prop has a hard time holding in solution without crashing unless it is in a lower concentration. At 200mg/ml, which I have heard some say they have done with no pain, will cause alot of pain at the injection site.

if you add 10g of powder to 50ml of oil (not including the solvents) you will have about 60ml final solution. so the strenght will be 166mg/ml. you cant make prop by adding powder to oil. unless you got oil that already has solvents in it.

and bro if you dont want to inject over 1ml eod you in the wrong game. whats wrong with 2ml injects. hell i do 6.5 ml injects. thats all a 5ml syringe will hold.

Back