Ok, a nice before diet/cycle and one taken yesterday from my daughter lol...

jupiterlocal

The fat pic is from December with a friend and our kids bowling when I was just begining dieting/trying to get back in the gym after moto accident and lasagna for breakfast and pizza for lunch,
anyway, sure some know compounds I am currently on half way thru cycle lean bulk
Then and now, 235/240ish and I am at 218-222 currently
View attachment 561692
View attachment 561689
View attachment 561694

I want a lot of comments please :) have i gotten to 20% BF? 12-15 is my goal, and board members on my other thread broke down diet to help me utilize foods

Last edited:
You look like a new man! I cant tell you look good though bf doesnt look to high imo.... I wouldn't post pics of wife and kids too many weirdos online

Hard to tell. Best guess from me would be right around 19% - 21%. I can never give an exact number because muscle, bone, organs and water all count towards lean body mass and I have no way of knowing how much water you are holding. You could be below 20% if you are holding a bit of water which is not the same as holding fat. Big change though bud, good job. How tall are you?

You look like a new man! I cant tell you look good though bf doesnt look to high imo.... I wouldn't post pics of wife and kids too many weirdos online

Yeah dude, blur them out. You don't want LE to see any of that either.

In one of the pics you look like 18%. The one where you are standing up in the mirror. Again read post #3 where I talk about the LBM issue with guessing BF%

Just got my clen and Dbol, so I am hoping to lean the rest out with the help of board members diet plan help i have gotten.
goal is to get to 195/200

Just got my clen and Dbol, so I am hoping to lean the rest out with the help of board members diet plan help i have gotten.
goal is to get to 195/200

If your cutting and running Dbol .. U Need to be very very aggressive with your anti estrogen protocol,, Otherwise your gonna blow up with water weight and be very disappointed

If your cutting and running Dbol .. U Need to be very very aggressive with your anti estrogen protocol,, Otherwise your gonna blow up with water weight and be very disappointed

Im using adex .25EOD and on some days will take .5 just depending. Im also taking 100mg proviron/day and drinking alot of water all day. My goal is to be dropping body fat while still building muscle and why I added Dbol and more clen.
Should I begin possibly taking aromasin or nolva? I have both on hand, but, am being real careful not to crash Estrogen. A couple members said my adex should suffice. What are your thoughts on doing 25mg aromasin each night? Im more concerned with tits than temp water weight, you know.

Last edited:
Im using adex .25EOD and on some days will take .5 just depending. Im also taking 100mg proviron/day and drinking alot of water all day. My goal is to be dropping body fat while still building muscle and why I added Dbol and more clen.
Should I begin possibly taking aromasin or nolva? I have both on hand, but, am being real careful not to crash Estrogen. A couple members said my adex should suffice. What are your thoughts on doing 25mg aromasin each night? Im more concerned with tits than temp water weight, you know.

that's a good starting dose.. for me, with dbol I have to run more AI to keep the blood pressure down..

I'd invest in a blood pressure monitor,, take blood pressure every morning , if you see it start to creep up then your holding a little extra water, likely due to aromatization, then you can adjust your AI dose from there

that's a good starting dose.. for me, with dbol I have to run more AI to keep the blood pressure down..

I'd invest in a blood pressure monitor,, take blood pressure every morning , if you see it start to creep up then your holding a little extra water, likely due to aromatization, then you can adjust your AI dose from there

Everytime I feel like I take too much adex i swear not my joints, but my left shoulder has this pin in it that makes me not want to even lift my arm up. The clen definately makes me sweat out any extra water durring workout though!!

I'd say 19% easy. You have a really good base too, so I can only imagine how much you're going to really improve with the AAS. Keep up the good work! :)

Back