Ok I'll bite...ever have one of those one night stands...

Milhouse

Bob died for our sins
where you go "Oh my god, I dont want my friends to see me with this one?

Me. many times...I will go into this frther after I think about it a bit

Cmon Guys and yES Girls too lets here some coyote ugly stories

I can only remember one chick where I was actually ashamed to have woken up next to the day after meeting her. 5'3", about 170 pounds, enough said.

I have one friend who fits into this category (great body, just a bad face) but she never sleeps over so waking up the next morning isn't too bad except for the hangover. Every time we get freaky with her we're like...what were we thinking?!?!?! Then we remember, we were drunk and horny. LOL :3some:

I banged one chick in colllege that my fraternity brother new, and they goofed on me a little for it. Well a week later another one of my frat brothers hit it, and he lived in the basement of the house. Well he wouldn't let her leave throught the main house, he snuck her out the little basement window that is on the ground outside, and then proceeded to drive her home in my car, so if anyone saw they would think it was me.

Have you guys ever heard of a rodeo? I will admit... I was the last to get a phone number when the buzzer sounded and had to land the ugly chick.

I remember once I was in Mexico during spring break and it was the first night there. Well at the first place we went to, there was a huge rocky beach all in front of it. When I was getting a drink at the bar this whoore comes up and starts talking to me all slutty like. Well I suggested that we take a walk on the beach and before I knew it I had her ankle deep in water slobbing my knob! The funny thing is that a bunch of my freind went out on the beach to piss and saw me with some girl. Well they didn't happen to see that she was a bit of a porker, so I just let them think that I was the pimp of the month for the rest of the trip. The funniest thing was that after I busted all over her I just about ran off, and a few minutes later her freind she was with found me and told me what an asshole I was for doing that (jealousy can be an ugly thing!). I don't really regret it, but I'm sure glad I didn't have to explain it!

Back when I was a fat slob yes... Now I am way to selective to let that happen, although a one night stand isn't out of the question, just not with an ugly chick

Back