OK, I'm dumb...tren ques

jynx

I want to make some tren for addition into my current cycle. What exactly do I need to buy? I think Kaotik Chemistry should have eveything I need, but I'm not too good with it so I don't want to forget anything.

My planned dosage is 100mg ED for 5 weeks. This comes out to 3500mg total for the 5 weeks. So I want 3500mg tren, what exactly and how much of everything would I need to buy?

Thanks a lot for the help. I found this thread: http://www.steroidology.com/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=15203 that has instructions for 10000mg tren at 100mg/ml but I don't know how much of everything I need for making only 3500mg of it.

Last edited by a moderator:
you will need a 4g fina kit, and also 2 carts of fina (4grams or 4000mg). then just follow directions to convert it. its all on here.

Well couldn't you PM me the info? That is surely allowed.

Oh and this is what the finakit contains:

Each kit contains:

1 sterile filter

1 10ml Syringe

2 18g x 1 ½ needles

1 sterile vial

1 vial with dissolving solution

1 vial with USP Sesame oil

Is that good?

Got the info myself. Thanks for the help guys. BTW is that list of the stuff in the kits fine?

bro you may get boted off if you keep asking for vendors to furnish illegal substances. read the rules.

its obvious you havent read anything cause you asking questions that been answered numerous times.

quit being lazy.

no prob bubba just respect the board. this is a privelage for us and not a right to be here. tex and biggy dont have to do this.

Hmm, I read http://www.basskilleronline.com/finaplix_conversion.html - got the link out of a thread here so I assume it is allowed to be posted, but I totally get confused after it says "The next day:" The person who wrote it isn't very specific to what he is talking baout and I have never done this before so I really need someone to help me get it. Also, how come you don't need to use a coffee filter for this method, all other methods that I have seen involve a coffee filter and syringe filter, yet this one only needs a syringe filter?

Also, if I use 1 cart of fina and a 2g kit, I will end up with 2000mg of tren @ 100mg/ml, correct?

jynx said:
Also, if I use 1 cart of fina and a 2g kit, I will end up with 2000mg of tren @ 100mg/ml, correct?

:confused: If you use 1 cart with a 2g kit, youll get around 25ml's of 75mg/ml i think.

The reason I want it at 100mg/ml is because Im changing my dose to 50mg/ED for 6 weeks. I need 2000mg total. How many carts and kits do I need to buy to make that 2000mg @ 100mg/ml?

Last edited:
jynx said:
The reason I want it at 100mg/ml is because Im changing my dose to 50mg/ED for 6 weeks. I need 2000mg total. How many carts and kits do I need to buy to make that 2000mg @ 100mg/ml?

Youre confusing the hell outta me. Use Ml's for the first # which would be the total amount of liquid, then mg/ml for the 2nd # which is the concentration. Im guessing you need a total of 2000mg's, which would be 20ml's at 100mg/ml. You can pull this off with what you have if you add less oil to the mixture. It depends what kit you have, contact the kit make and ask them how much of the oil to use to make 100mg/ml concentration with a 2G kit.

NYC

Hmm, it seems as if http://www.kaotikchemistry.com/gpage.html has both Fina Kits, and they have a Universal Kit which says it makes 2G at 100mg/ml, couldn't I just get one of the Universal Kits or do I have to get a "Fina Kit" as labeled on that site?

Sorry for the confusing-ness NYCEE. :) Thanks.

Last edited:
just make it as the kit says too. if it comes out 75mg/ml do .66ml/d.

relax son and slow down.

if you make it 100mg/ml then do .5ml/d or 1ml/eod.

you making this way more complicated than it is.

take a deep breath. now let it out. deep breath now let it out. go to you happy place.

LMAO. I do get a bit nervous when dealing with stuff for the first time. So I'll just get a Universal Kit which says it makes 2G @ 100mg/ml and I will get myself a cart of fina. I'll post pics of it when I'm done here if I can. :)

we would enjoy that.

1 ml eod will get ya to where you wanna be.

good luck and if you have any probs we be here for ya.

Back