Low T and High E 1,5 years after cycle - Blood test

creative_5

First of all sorry for my bad english.
Im 25 years old.I have 4 or 5 cycles and most of them was Test P with stromba and once test P with tren A.Test with trea A was the third cycle and have high prolactine after that.I recovered with bromocriptine.
The last cycle was before Year and a half and was Test Propionate 100mg EOD for 4-5 weeks.PCt after that was same as every my pct - Clomid 5 days x 100 mg than 10-15d/50mg.After that all is different.Have periods that everything seems to be normal than after that i feel that my Testosterone is too low.Before 2 months i went to blood test and results was High Estrogen and Low LH and Low Testosterone.I took half pill Arimidex EOD for 10 days and after that everything was Perfect but only for 1-2 weeks.After that the thing was even worse.Naturally i have high estrogen and before steroids i was feel perfect but now im regret.I dont have spontaneos erection like before and feel very lazy.Before i couldnt sleep more than 8 hours never.Now when i dont have alarm i sleep 9-10 hours and feel very sleepy after that.I posting the results from blood test:
View attachment 566282
Testosterone - 4,62ng/ml - Before it was almost on maximum referent - 8
LH - 3.31 - Before i have result with 7.83
Estrogen - 50.05 too high

I really need help.I want my hormones to be normal like before AAS.

Back