Ok, I'm taking everyones advice... Now what?

bingo_soothes said:
So, after a lot of thought and advice from members here on this board I decided that:

A. I really wasn't ready, prepared or researched enough

B. my "guy" is not worth the time or the hassle and I know nobody else

C. With the above two in combo, it seems like it's going to be a half-ass thing anyway, so why continue

A. Read the threads on this board and use the internet to research as much as you can.

B. So what if your "guy" is a hassle in the long run it don't mean S#@T! -Customs is a hassle too!

C. You have commited to a serious choice and it should not be taken lightly or half assed. Lift, Eat, Sleep and follow precautions with the gear. And no matter what get your post cycle therapy (pct) together asap.

Good luck whatever you do, but just do it right bro.

What!?

bingo_soothes said:
Completely unprepared, did not research it enough and to be honest my "guy" is being a real prick about me getting my stuff.

So, after a lot of thought and advice from members here on this board I decided that:

A. I really wasn't ready, prepared or researched enough

B. my "guy" is not worth the time or the hassle and I know nobody else

C. With the above two in combo, it seems like it's going to be a half-ass thing anyway, so why continue

Who told you to stop mid-cycle?
Whats wrong with a 600mg/wk cycle?
You stats sound good to me!
You don't know anything about post cycle therapy (pct) but thats what you want to do now?

I don't think your being honest! Something smells about this story. :bsflag:

yeah bro ya cant be like bush start a war and want to leave 5 weeks after it started ..finish it..then continue to do what you had stored for yourself.good luck big dog

This isn't bullshit. I posted a thread about my wo routine and lots of people said to just stop "I'd be wasting my money".

gladiator_75 said:
SO, you are in your 5th. week and want to stop now!! how many weeks your cycle was supposed to be?? so u just want to cut it short and make it a 5 week cycle ?? and how old are you ?

what do the mods. think ???

That quitting is for quitters. Five weeks in, not all that long, just get your shit together and make the most of your first cycle. Eat right, train properly, and see the results. Be sure to get post cycle therapy (pct) products for coming off, use the search function to see the different protocols. Definitely weren't prepared or ready to start this cycle, but that's behind you now. Make the most of the present situation. Don't be scared to run it a little longer than the typical first time cycle since you've fucked up the first few weeks. It's not like a first time user is going to have many probs coming off of a test cycle anyway. Find some HCG if possible.

What's HCG?

And for my post cycle therapy (pct) is was going to go with 6-oxo. I know that a lot of people say use the regular, tried & true stuff, but has anyone had any experience with 6-OXO for post cycle therapy (pct)? My "guy" said that's all I would need. That and maybe Tribulus.

Any input on these products?

I really want to finish this up correctly. I could use any and all input.

Thanks again guys!

B.B

bingo_soothes said:
What's HCG?

And for my post cycle therapy (pct) is was going to go with 6-oxo. I know that a lot of people say use the regular, tried & true stuff, but has anyone had any experience with 6-OXO for post cycle therapy (pct)? My "guy" said that's all I would need. That and maybe Tribulus.

Any input on these products?

I really want to finish this up correctly. I could use any and all input.

Thanks again guys!

B.B

HCG is used to keep your testicles functioning during a cycle or to spring them back into action at the end before you jump on post cycle therapy (pct). And stop listening to your "guy." If you know something is tried & true and is supported with medical studies, why are you going to overlook it for something that isn't? Bc your "guy" says so? You can take that stuff during post cycle therapy (pct) but you need to have a SERM like nolva or clomid in there to really make it work. That's just basic information that you need to assimilate if you are going to be using steroids.

Back