ok new guy here needs some help with (ghrp-2) how to use what i need.

joocybrah

ok so im wanting to use this ghrp-2. found it on a good site. thinking of using it alone instead of stacking and spending even more on needles and such due to tight budget.

what ill be getting is GHRP-2 and 50 needles.
would like some advice on how to dose it and what else ill be needing herd people mix it with some type of water. dunno if i have to do that with mine or not. and where ill need to shoot this stuff(in muscle or what). sorry is the questions im asking are annoying. thx guys.

id do am pm or even better 3 times a day
50 pins 5mg is enough, 25 days if u do 2 a day

id go w ghrp6 the 1st time w peptides

see 50 needles is like 30$ the vials come with NACL solution. i wanna get something i can use for more bang for the buck instead of getting another ghrp6 and spending another 30 on more needles u know. thats why i was thinking get ghrp 2 5 mgs and needles and i should be good.

ghrp2 is best stacked with cjc-1295 no dac. By itself it will not do a whole lot. You should be doing at least 100mcg of each 3x a day or once at night but if you did at night I would increase the ghrp2 to 3-400.

see 50 needles is like 30$ the vials come with NACL solution. i wanna get something i can use for more bang for the buck instead of getting another ghrp6 and spending another 30 on more needles u know. thats why i was thinking get ghrp 2 5 mgs and needles and i should be good.

btw find another source for your needles 30 for 50 slin pins is way too much

ok ima take strait ghrp 6 im buying 2 vials and getting 100 needles and gunna use it 3 times a day at 100mcg. or should i do 150 since it will be alone?

ok ima take strait ghrp 6 im buying 2 vials and getting 100 needles and gunna use it 3 times a day at 100mcg. or should i do 150 since it will be alone?

I don't advise taking it alone. 100mcg three times a day of ghrp-6 won't do a whole lot for you except maybe help with hunger.

British dragon is a scam

:redhot: ordered from brithis dragon because a suppose friend told me about site it turned out to be a scam site so beware scam site British dragon big scam

are you serious??
and i just got 2 bottles of GHRP-6. i can do 25times 4 times a day. or 3 times a day for like 33 days. and what times of day should i inject and where in my abdominal area?

do 3 then
am b4 u eat, post wo, and pm b4 bed

must b taken on an empty stomach and wait at least 20mins b4 u eat anything

anywhere just stay away from bellybutton area

Back