Ok Pssy...here you go..."In the woods" (Fiction?)

lavee383

Sir Ngr to you.
In the woods

It was last Friday night at the cabin, Jamie and I were burning off some crap lumber. It was getting late and the fire was starting to burn down as we both sat there watching the night sky. Jamie got up to stoke the fire and when she came to sit back down, she came over and sat on my lap, leaning back into me. My arms wrapped around her and my hands began to explore her body. Kissing her neck and ear, I ran my right hand up her stomach and to her left breast with my left hand holding on to her hip. Jamie let out a slow moan as I continued to kiss her neck and allowing my hand to move from one breast to the other. Feeling adventurous I moved my hand back down and underneath her shirt. The crisp air made her skin that much warmer to the touch. Jamie turned her head and she found my lips with hers in a warm embrace, while my hand worked each breast under her shirt.

Jamie raised her left arm and grabbed the back of my head as she continued kissing me. Now it was my left hand's turn to get adventurous. I moved my hand from her hip and slowly placed a finger or two in between her pants and skin...moving them along to the button. Giving a good tug, I was able to unbutton her pants giving me more room for my hand to continue its way down. Wanting to make sure I had plenty of room, I tugged at the zipper until her pants were completely open. Deftly, I worked my hand down along her silky skin until the tips of my fingers felt the coarse hairs of her pussy. Lightly I moved my fingers along the strip of hair continuing my way down. She pulled her mouth away from mine and let out another long moan as my fingers reached her hood. Bringing both hands back to my head, she arched her back ever so slightly. I kept massaging both her tits and pussy for a little more until she slumped back into me. I then brought both hands to her shirt bottom and pulled it up and off of her. The light from the fire dancing over her skin highlighting her breasts and nipples was beautiful. She bent forward and raised her ass as my hands moved to her waistband and pulled them down her legs. Letting go of her jeans, I grabbed her ass as she bent forward a bit more so she could step out of them. I leaned forward and kissed each cheek as she did this.

As soon as they were off, she sat back down on my lap, bringing her right hand back to the back of my head. My hands picked up where they left off. My right, pinching, ever so slightly, her nipples and my left, moving further down her pussy. Feeling my fingers reach the folds of her pussy lips I used my legs to motion for her to spread hers. As she spread her legs for me, my fingers slipped around her clit, two on each side and I began massaging her pussy with my fingers in a scissor like motion. After a bit of this combined with nibbling her neck and tweaking her nipples, I could feel her arousal spreading along her lips. At this, I used my two inner fingers to spread her pussy lips apart and dipping one along her glistening hole. Gently I curled my finger along and up inside her pussy causing her to gasp ever so slightly. Focusing on her pussy I began pushing my finger further inside her now dripping pussy. Jamie spread her legs further for me, dropping each leg on either side of mine as she simultaneously began grinding her ass into my groin. Further up I pushed my finger until it was fully inside with my palm resting on her clit and my other fingers feeling around for her asshole. I used my palm to rub circles on her clit as I slid my finger in and out of her slippery pussy. "God this feels so good John" she moaned with another tweak of her nipple, the crisp air bringing extra sensitivity to her nipples. "You're going to make me cum if you keep this up." With that I slid my finger back out and brought another finger next to it and pushed them both back inside her, her desire coating the other finger with ease. "That is the idea you know." I teased. "You like doing this outside don't you?" "Mmmmmmmmyeeessss" she sighed. Her gyrating was now intensifying as I began to grind my palm into her clit while shoving my fingers in and out of her dripping pussy. Another tweak to her nipple brought out another louder moan. With both of her hands wrapped around my head, her body writhing on top of mine, I increased the intensity of the movements of my fingers, up to where I was now fucking her fully with my two fingers. Slamming them in and out of her pussy now, she was groaning loudly "You're going to...make me cum John...yes-oh-Fuck that pussy baby...that's it...fuck that tight little pussy...make me cummmmmmmmmmmm!!" With that last statement her legs slammed shut on my hand as there was a moment of silence and then she began moaning and sighing thru her orgasm. "Ohhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmm-FUCK" she screamed.

After her orgasm had flowed out of her, my hand totally soaked, she immediately stood up, turned around and unbuttoned my pants and with a wanton lust, tugged and pulled them off me. "God I need that cock inside me." she hissed. In what seemed like one swift motion, Jamie turned back around, brought her ass back in front of me, moved my legs together straddling them, reached back grabbing hold of my cock and slammed her pussy down onto my length. Almost in shock I sat there watching as she leaned forward with her hands on my knees and began bouncing her ass up and down bringing me in and out of her pussy with increased speed. "Ohhhhhhhhhyeah...I love that dick" she said as she turned around to look at me. Coming out of my shock I brought my left hand up to her hip and my right, I brought crashing down on her ass. SMACK! I moved my left hand up from her hip to her back and I pushed her forward causing her to move her hands from my knees down to the ground. All the while she continued her frenzied attack on my cock, jamming it in as far as she could and then lifting her ass to the point of almost slipping my cock out of her grasping pussy. "FUCK!" I moaned. "Oooooo-yeah, let me fuck that dick baby" she squealed. Her pussy began grabbing me tighter and I could feel myself reaching the breaking point from this onslaught. SMACK! Down came my hand on her ass as she lifted herself back up placing her hands on my knees again. I was about to cum and so I grabbed her hips and with a little force I held her down, impaled on my cock. I could feel my dick throbbing and twitching in the false orgasm as I held on to my cum. As the twitching subsided I pulled up on her hips enough for her pussy to slide up and off my cock.

SMACK! came my hand on her ass as I stood up. Grabbing her hips I turned her around and pushed her towards the chair, holding on to her hips and pushing on her back leaning her forward. She moaned out and grabbed onto the chair as I pulled up on her hips to bring her ass up as high as I could get it. I then bent forward, placed my left hand on her leg just below her knee and brought my nails up along her thigh to her hip and then back down to her knee. Grabbing behind her knee I pulled her leg up and she knew to place her foot on the seat of the chair. I stood back up, grabbed her shoulder with my right hand, ran my fingers along her calf and up to her hip again and SMACK! Another sharp stinger went to her ass. Still holding on to her shoulder I grabbed my dick and brought it up to her clit where I gave it a couple taps. Then in one fell swoop, I shoved my cock deep inside her pussy causing her head to come up and a moan to escape her lips. Holding my cock deep inside her, I ran my left hand up along her side, stopping to cup her swaying breast. Giving her nipple a tweak, I began fucking her pussy with as much intensity as Jamie had given my cock just moments ago. Dropping her tit, I slid my hand up to her shoulder so that both hands were pulling her down onto me with such a force that she couldn't help but scream and moan with every thrust of my cock.

The woods came alive with the sounds of our fucking as the firelight danced off our bodies. Jamie dropped her head as I slid my hands down along her back, swirling my fingers all over her skin. SMACK! My hand crashed down on her ass. Holding on to her hips I pushed into her with all my might eliciting screams of pleasure from Jamie's lips "OH GOD FUCK ME JOHN!!". As I continued my attack, she dropped one hand down between her legs and began massaging her clit and moving her hand down to massage my balls as they slapped into her. Pulling her hand back up to her clit, she rubbed it with an intensity that caused her to reach her orgasm again and she began screaming out "GOD...DAMN, FUCK THAT PUSSY JOHN! YOU'RE MAKING ME CUM AGAIN!". This was all I needed, her pussy clamped down on my cock, her moans and sighs and her words that she screamed out brought me to my limit. I could feel my balls tighten and my cock bulge, I gave her one more forceful thrust, held it inside her for a split second, marveling at the wetness and the grip of her pussy, then pulling out with an animalistic growl, I grabbed my cock and began stroking it bringing me thru my orgasm as stream after hot stream of my cum splashed along her ass and up her back, hitting all the way up to her shoulders. Almost falling forward Jamie slumped into the chair slowly rubbing her clit while I stood above her stroking my cock. Cum was still dribbling out and so I shook my cock towards her back and watched as the last of my cum landed right between her shoulder blades. The light from the fire showed the sweat and cum glistening all along her back. "Mmmmmmmmm..." she moaned as she turned her head to look at me. Still standing there stroking my cock I looked at her and asked "How'd you like your first fuck in the woods?". With a tired smile she looked at me and said "I loved it."
End

Back